Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HashtagRealTalk

Both of these two creatures fascinate me in a wierd, voyeuristic, car-crash, horror-movie kind of way...

Is there anyway we could get their story of toxic friendship and their plight of social media addiction and out of control spending habits sold to Channel 4 for one of their documentaries?! They could both get put on vegan diets for a month, have spending bans, mobile phones confiscated and be made to bond with each other over anything other than themed pyjamas and the latest limited edition chocolate bars...
I’d watch it 🙋🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Rvg

VIP Member
Imagine shlong John and his mates at work tomorrow discussing what they had for dinner last night. “I had a steak” “I had pizza, what did you have John?” “I had spaghetti worms and meaty eyeballs” 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Loooooong time lurker on the threads about these two, but I just had to finally join!

I'm a goth chick, my house if full of dead things and weird shit. My fiance likes that I'm a bit strange. But even I couldn't serve him that dinner without being asked if I'd finally gone fucking insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

NapQueen

New thread suggestion:

Trasha: Cosy nights, Christmas is magic! It’s all for the gram, my real life is tragic.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

swimming

VIP Member
I don’t believe for an ounce of a second Olivia found the planner when she was wrapping up presents she’s bought. Fuck right off you twat.

So basically, trash panicked when the heavy ginger one posted hers so trash ran about at lightening speed to get one and photograph it.

Course Olivia found it, keep telling yourself that, hun.

• Haha

Mum123

VIP Member
Tree will be down on Boxing Day and she will be in full on Easter mode ‘hehe Easter eggs in the shops ladies so had to get some treats’ 🙄

• Haha

PaulSmitt

Also, the “hubby” is in London watching the football, more like he’s gone dogging after young girls!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Buzzedoff

This thread amuses me far more than anything either of those two post!

I feel sorry for Tash because she clearly is craving validation and feels the only way to get it is through likes on Instagram. It would be so much healthier if she spent all the money that goes on theme nights, plastic crap, constant ‘treats’ and endless pyjamas on some decent therapy. I’m sure Instagram and reading here won’t be doing her mental health any good and I do think that’s tragic.

But reporting her because she tried to pass off a meal as last nights when it was from two years ago? And then blocking and deleting people? Give your heads a wobble! You look as ridiculous as she does

Reactions: 16

swimming

VIP Member
Ok so here's my theory. I am starting to think she doesnt actually EAT all the treats and stuff she lays out.

I think its all for show. For the photos, like "hey look at me I've bought all the latest treats/can afford the treats/im so knowledgable in the sweeties department/we're so lucky" kinda thing.

Reactions: 16

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Fuck me. Hot dogs with bits hacked out of them and ghost shaped crisps.

Heston Blumenthal must be shitting himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

michelle1990

VIP Member
Bet the mcdonald’s was freezing after she finished fannying around with it, can’t believe she got it all out of the bag to put it on a tray to arrange it for a pic for the gram, what a melt

Reactions: 15

Rvg

VIP Member
I’m actually done. Tash has used a marker pen to write the words “spooky” and draw a spider on a bottle of cava for her “spooky fizz” 😂😂 she’s officially lost the god damn plot

• Haha
Reactions: 14