Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Bread crumbing her "health issues" AGAIN
She has been on about these health issues since after she had gene, so 4 years, showing herself waiting in hospital waiting rooms etc. please just give over, not only does she not want to say what these health problems are, only hint at them when suits, but she said she's totally fine now. so there's no need to keep bringing it up. and if you are the saddo that sends Tara in these messages asking what's the age gap between her kids or how did she manage going from 1 kid to 2,please have a word with yourself. This one thinks she's superwoman for having 2 kids and filming a few desperate reels and embarrassing the life out of her mother by dragging her into them.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
how long has Tara been breadcrumbing her health now at this stage, since the first lad was a tiny baby, so the guts of 4 years... would she ever quit it its so bloody embarrassing... showing her outfit for her hospital appointment yesterday, like talk about attention seeking. if I was going to a hospital appointment for an ongoing issue I was worried about there's no way I'd give 2 shits what kind of outfit I put together. also she has mentioned twice and we arent 2 weeks into the new year that this time last year she was unwell and feeling really crap so she's easing herself into this year after last year. easing yourself Tara?? in comparison to what? Tara has barely worked (as in actually leaving the house by a certain time and work all day not recording ads in your living room) since she got married.

Reactions: 17
Doubt there was a night of anniversary celebrations lasts night - poor Tara looked like she was going to barf the baileys after a sip 😂 I don’t know why a alcohol company would use her to promote their drinks, she’s not a ‘social’ gal and very obvious she’s just doing for the fee! I’d say it was a sip, clean up and kettle straight on for the tea!
---

I know how many rollers are in the wedding party hairs without looking at this stage 😂
I totally agree, Tara is a tea and plain biscuit girl, very odd combination. and I don't know about anyone else but the only time I ever have a pina colada is by the pool on my holidays, not really a drink you would fancy in your kitchen on a Saturday night. as if Tara drank that, I just imagined after she recorded that she dumped the drink down the sink, took the yellow dress off, pj's on, kettle on and the fig rolls out. bed by 10.

Reactions: 15

FionaHiggs

Lads there’s an energy ball recipe on her stories. Loving her content lately, so fresh.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

LuckyB

Her goals are up for Sept 1st, no need to stampede over to her page people, they are the same as every other year🥱🥱
Get her steps in, early nights, batch cooking, healthy treats - she will share the recipes for these so don’t be worrying🙄
She makes my life look so interesting, I have sweet fuck all going on besides the ordinary so fair play to her for that!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tara "makeup" doing ads now for apple Green....although the phrase beggars can't be choosers comes to mind. one line in the ad is "if you are always on the go like me..." excuse me?!!! on the go to where Tara, the kitchen to make a batch of energy balls to have with your cup oF tea? she barely leaves the house other than to have a browse around penny's.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

CcRK86

Why the constant posting of food pics when she is clearly eating none of it. She is absolutely emaciated. She should clarify if its down to a medical issue or what instead of posting images of herself modelling clothes and young impressionable women thinking this size is attainable without pure and utter starvation!

Reactions: 13
would she ever do one with her energy balls and fig rolls as a blow out treat. Tara would you ever consider going wild and having a bar of dairy milk with your cup oF tea. she's the most incredibly boring person on Instagram. People I know in real life with about 200 followers have more interesting stuff on their insta stories. whats the story with her? apart from the odd sculpted bit of content, energy ball recipe she's been sharing since 2015,she has nothing else going on.

• Haha
Doubt there was a night of anniversary celebrations lasts night - poor Tara looked like she was going to barf the baileys after a sip 😂 I don’t know why a alcohol company would use her to promote their drinks, she’s not a ‘social’ gal and very obvious she’s just doing for the fee! I’d say it was a sip, clean up and kettle straight on for the tea!
---
Same photos different year, seriously.
I know how many rollers are in the wedding party hairs without looking at this stage 😂

• Haha

Ryan80

VIP Member
New Thread. Congratulation to @Goss_Goddess for the thread title

Quick Recap
* Tara still showing us her lovely wedding photos
* Her shite brand Wondercru seems to be a flop
* Went to Portugal again
* Tara is still a bore

Anyone anything else to add

• Heart
I see she is In Portugal, I didn’t know she liked it there, she never really mentions it
She has to be the dullest most boring girl on Instagram. she's so old before her time or something, loves browsing in supermarkets and having a cup of tea while jools naps. what age is that kid, I feel like she will still be saying that in another 5 years time. she bores me to tears. ohhhh, I wonder who everyone will vote for to do the instalive. clem aimee or mark🙄🙄. Tara I vote your good oul pal pippa. do a live with her.

• Haha

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
Did Tara get married? She never ever ever ever ever ever ever mentions it 🥱

Seriously though imagine 7 years on and STILL going on about it, perfect example of someone who made being a bride her entire personality and is still milking it…

• Haha