Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoJo81

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: spreading germs, still buying tat. The cottage is cancelled and you're both still fat

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Littlebitoflove

Chatty Member
Just imagine her rushing about on her lunch break to buy the M&S gin and two sausage dog balloons. Her boss going out into the car park to look for her because she's not came back from her dinner break, her pulling up in her shitty car with two fat balloons in the back and Taco looking humiliated in the front seat holding tightly on to the cupcakes because if one gets squashed Tanya is going to squash him. Tanya then jumps over the back like a wild orangutan digging out the bottle of gin so she can get a photo of it and post before Tasha buys one. The boss goes over to the car and asks where they've been... He spots the balloons and cakes and asks which one of Tanya's daughters birthday it is. Tanya tells him they're having a sausage dog party tonight, just the two of them. Taco shrinks into his taco shell with embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Disillusioned

VIP Member
I’m a bit behind, but the uncanny similarity just struck me...

4C68A3A7-D4C8-47CF-8783-B09140F8732F.jpeg

B2A163E5-3FB0-45C9-814B-0DC01B383ACF.jpeg

No need for Halloween horror when your own husband is a fucking nightmare 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Slowcookersaddo

Chatty Member
Merry Christmas everyone ! sorry I mean happy Halloween !just in my blow up pool enjoying a few m&s crimbo gins and a selection of Iceland’s finest halloween themed canapés. Hubby has the bbq on the go,Mariah and whams crimbo hits are blasting and Ive just completed 32 minutes of work at one of my ladies houses so I’m exhausted .Thats me for the next 3 weeks though so holiday mode is on !Unless of course my other lady who is lonely and has no one wants a chat in which case it’s an extra 32 mins work for me ,I charge double time for that though ,got to get the pennies in for the new Percy pig range .Thats if that’s bitch Tanya hasn’t already swiped the lot!Right guys ,Onslow has burnt the sausages staring at Women half his age on his phone for too long ,g2g!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Littlebitoflove

Chatty Member
First time trying to think of a thread title but.
Tasha' home is full of dusty tat, Tanya Where's your hot tub at?

• Heart
  • Haha

Happyvalley

VIP Member
Wow I’m cringing for them, I got it first, no I got it first!

thread suggestion: The battle of the Percy Pigs and sly digs!

• Haha
  • Heart

Tdm

VIP Member
I almost had a heart attack - thought Tanya had blocked my fake account too, but I searched orangutan in the search bar instead of Tanya 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

swimming

VIP Member
I don't even know where to begin. Its beyond a joke now isn't it! James had a high temperature (which you dont tend to with 'just a cold'), and flu-like symptoms, and now the girl has it too. In those days that moley faced bullock went to 3 or 4 supermarkets with her grabby hands, went to a friends house, got close in the friends REAL hot tub and wandered round her house, then went round that other 9 chinned bollocks house for a curry and then goes out for a meal.

NOW she's getting shopping delivered, possibly taking a slot away from a venerable granny and grandad.

Trasha, we know you read here so why are you getting shopping delivered when you spent the week going round various shops?
Why do you continue to tell 24000 (bot account) followers your children have a temperature and flu like symptoms and do all that stuff?

I am fuming and its not even funny.

Trasha I'm going to report you! I dont care what anyone says. You're stupid enough to give us all your address, so thanks for that. I have also screen shotted everything you've done in the last week whilst your children were at home with a contagious bout of whatever it was.

Its cunts like you that will bring this country into another mass death event. You thick selfish piece of dog shit. Now piss off and shove autumn back up your arsehole.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Khe91

Chatty Member
I can forgive covid for cancelling my wedding, but I’m fuming it’s meant they’ve cancelled their Christmas cottage break 😒 I was counting down the days to their oneupmanship and ridiculous posts

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Littlebitoflove

Chatty Member
Good spooky morning all you lovely ladies💕💕 Happy Taco Tuesday 🌮🌮
I'm at workies at the minute enjoying a nice cuppa tea (my cups actually emptied) got an oh so busy day ahead of me today.
It's so cold outside so can't wait to get home after working 2 hours (I bloody wish) to get all so cosy in my hot tub with an ice lolly, while I browse the white company website for decos for my tree hehe. Sooo busy! 😅
Hope you all have an oh so good day
#spider #whyisthereaspiderinmyoffice #becauseiworkwithidiots #likethesetwo #autumn #winter #summer #tacotuesday #yesididprintthatout #yesidoneedalife #cosy #life #me #blessed #Ididntknow

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Secretsquirrel13

I'm speechless as a front line NHS worker who has worked ridiculous shifts throughout this entire period and experienced things I never want to experience again I am so done with this pair of fucking idiots. I follow purely for the comedy value but it also winds me up. I am totally mentally, physically and emotionally exhausted, however we as an NHS are expected to reset and now start our dive into 'winter pressures' none of which involves pumpkins, candles, advent calendars or nibbles and drinkies....just longer hours, less beds, more patients and a whole load of criticism with no fucking pay rise! At least ppl clapped us for a few weeks. How blessed are we 🤬 At least i know these 2 morons are cosy and have happy tummies while they work so hard at their stressful careers before they watch endless TV and eat their dinner out of ridiculous objects.
I might serve my lunch (if I actually manage to get one!) in a bed pan. Beat that bitches!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Belleboo

VIP Member
Oh for fucks sake dumb and dumber are both booked to go pumpkin picking! Why are they acting like they have young children? Who the fuck wants to see middle aged women tramping round a pumpkin patch dementedly taking pictures for the gram! People will think the farm have hired spooky actors for the occasion looking at the clip of them lot!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Littlebitoflove

Chatty Member
So within 4 days 2 out of 4 of the Ashford clan have been ill with flu symptoms and a temperature (could also be coronavirus symptoms) so Tasha decides to go to a friends house, go to Tanya and tacos house and then go out with friends.
Wow

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
Also bet her son loved mummy picking him up from college....prob got him a fruit shoot and a packet of smarties as a treat to have on the way home.

• Haha
Reactions: 23