Tammy is going to learn some real tough life lessons with this one

Matt absolutely love bombed her and played on allllllll her insecurities. I don’t like Tammy but she is still a young woman, a real person, and shes been played by him, hard. What an absolute mess. I feel sorry for her on a human to human level. Especially playing out over social media. She honestly needs to just focus on the beautiful kids she has now, her family, her work, and build herself back up (+ therapy!!!!!!)
She is so desperate for the “happily ever after” fairy tale that she didn’t get with reece, and then also didn’t get with Matt p. She is traumatised and broken down.
I hope this entire situation triggers some very deep healing and soul searching for her.
I dislike Tammy but I hate Matt z. He is pure filth and I feel most woman have encountered a toxic, love bombing, using, POS like him at some doing in our dating lives, and it’s a rough lesson