TalkTV & Talk Radio #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TV channel on Sky and Virgin has now bitten the dust

Just a rotating info screen on how to watch now.

Surprised they didn't keep a Sky presence on the Radio section. Although I expect Sky charges a fortune for that privilege.

TV channel on Sky and Virgin has now bitten the dust

Just a rotating info screen on how to watch now.

Surprised they didn't keep a Sky presence on the Radio section. Although I expect Sky charges a fortune for that privilege.
On my smart TV talk was on 237 or something and now when you go to the channel you press the red button and it takes you talk where you can watch the shows.

Reactions: 1
Thought Alex was good fun this morning on her own. Perhaps pairing her & Kev up was a case of two similar personalities?

Thought Alex was good fun this morning on her own. Perhaps pairing her & Kev up was a case of two similar personalities?
I agree, she was brilliant with her questioning the Leeds student girl re the protests that have now started in this Country. I think when she was with Kev, he liked to be the dominant presenter.

I agree, she was brilliant with her questioning the Leeds student girl re the protests that have now started in this Country. I think when she was with Kev, he liked to be the dominant presenter.

I don't know why they were put together anyway.
They just shouted over each other way too much and when they had a guest trying to speak as well, their show became unlistenable.

Much better with their own shows.