Swipe Ups

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Swipe ups. Exactly how do they work and if I happen to click on one how do I stop them making money off of me???

Reactions: 1
Only if they are signed up to an affiliate programme.just a swipe up link to a website is just a quick way to get onto it.with an affiliate programme they earn a bit if someone buys after swiping up not a lot. somethin for £20 would get them about 10p commissions. if you clear your cookies after you’ve swiped then it won’t count and they won’t make any money if you buy anything

Thank you.

And did I hear right that they get commission on future sales on ebay even though they weren't part of the swipe ups? X

Only if you didn't clear your cookies
Thank you. Ok last question as me recently finding all this out has intrigued me lol.

What if I swipe up for say an ebay item on 1 Instagram page, then swipe up on another....who gets the commission then? Lol x

Thank you. Ok last question as me recently finding all this out has intrigued me lol.

What if I swipe up for say an ebay item on 1 Instagram page, then swipe up on another....who gets the commission then? Lol x
I think it's a second person