Sw_jessica_louise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't find a thread on her but need answers!! I followed her years ago, cancelled my SW insta and forgot all about her. She was dating a bloke in Jamaica kind of region, she was flying out at every opportunity to holiday with him and long distant relationship was the be all and end all. He definitely wasnt sleeping with every holiday maker going...
Anyway shes popped up on my explore page and has announced a pregnancy with a bloke from the UK. Can anyone fill in the gaps for me...

Reactions: 2
I have follower her the whole time but even I don’t know what’s happened! She went very quiet and stopped mentioning the original guy and now she’s announced this pregnancy with a different guy!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I couldn't find a thread on her but need answers!! I followed her years ago, cancelled my SW insta and forgot all about her. She was dating a bloke in Jamaica kind of region, she was flying out at every opportunity to holiday with him and long distant relationship was the be all and end all. He definitely wasnt sleeping with every holiday maker going...
Anyway shes popped up on my explore page and has announced a pregnancy with a bloke from the UK. Can anyone fill in the gaps for me...
Ha I remember this and thought the exact same thing when I saw the announcement! I think the prev guy was in the Dominican Republic. No idea what happened in between!!!

Reactions: 3
Ha I remember this and thought the exact same thing when I saw the announcement! I think the prev guy was in the Dominican Republic. No idea what happened in between!!!
She did post at some stage after it had gone very very quiet that it was over between them and a while later started posting pics of the new boyfriend, they moved in together and she posted a bit more about him and then announced her pregnancy. I was surprised but despite sharing a little about her ex I never felt like she was oversharing so I guess she might be a bit private really.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she could share with the ex as they weren’t together a lot. Her new fella seems nice and she looks happy but I guess she will never spill!

Reactions: 1