SunbeamJess

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should of been the Queen of YouTube not Slobella Zoella

She also pulls the short bob Tanya Burr wishes she could

Reactions: 5
I’ve always been a huge fan of jess. I found since last vlogmas she’s kind of lost her way on YouTube and didn’t seem to be herself in uploads, I think you can tell if someone isn’t happy with the content they’re putting out and I felt that from her but I’ve just watched her last upload (study with me, writing a dissertation) and remembered why I love her again, I’ve always enjoyed her uni focused work and how easy it is to listen to her, her vlogmas uploads have always been some of my favorite and I’m looking forward to seeing where she takes her channel and how her content changes after she finishes her masters.

I’d usually be left with a bad taste in my mouth after someone does a Coca-Cola Spon. But nobody who’s followed her for a while could say she wasn’t being authentic taking it.
Let’s hope she doesn’t do something to get her bumped into the thrash section.

Can we take a moment to pray for Tanya. And the little bob that never could. ?

Reactions: 3
When Tanya looks in a mirror she thinks she's Jess. It's some kind of reverse body dismorphic disorder. Poor cow

Reactions: 2
When Tanya looks in a mirror she thinks she's Jess. It's some kind of reverse body dismorphic disorder. Poor cow
I have to admit the look of pure jealousy in Susie’s eyes (hello October) at Tanya’s Christmas party when Jess was front and center. Filled me with Christmas cheer ??

Reactions: 2
I feel like I need to see this, in a Tanya vlog?
I think it’s in Susie’s vlogmas. It was definitely all over her GG thread. Damn she needs a thread here!!! But you can just tell she hates Tanya being so friendly with her ? I genuinely think people like Jess, unlike thirsty October, a few months later and they’re on a press trip together and she’s being so fake friendly. Oh Susie... we all saw the Shade of Christmas past ?

I think it’s in Susie’s vlogmas. It was definitely all over her GG thread. Damn she needs a thread here!!! But you can just tell she hates Tanya being so friendly with her ? I genuinely think people like Jess, unlike thirsty October, a few months later and they’re on a press trip together and she’s being so fake friendly. Oh Susie... we all saw the Shade of Christmas past ?
I made a thread for Sue here: [X]

(Gosh I hope that hyperlink works)

Congrats to sunbeam Jess on her pregnancy. She's young but I'd say she will be a great mum, will be a big change for her.

Reactions: 1
Congrats to sunbeam Jess on her pregnancy. She's young but I'd say she will be a great mum, will be a big change for her.
Yea!! I’m was very shcked!!

I used to watch a lot of Jess years ago when she would go to her country house for vlogmas but I’ve not watched her since she went to uni I think.
I’ve always been intrigued because she defo comes from money!

Reactions: 1