Stylebydeni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deni just said that people should respect what they post and they as a person. How about Deni respect others too??
The way Deni dresses is not to show authenticity but more so a way of stand out and be the center of attention.

Deni’s argument by saying that the catholic church is this or that. They such a hypocrite. I pray everyday but I disrespect the religion by having sex on a church. I want to be respected for my gender but I can’t respect others. Go figure 🤦🏽‍♀️
Omg you absolutely nailed it!

Reactions: 2
And there it is! That’s what’s got them so rattled 😂 Hi Deni 👋🏼 Sorry you can’t delete comments or block people on Tattle like you do on your own page when you read something you don’t like! We see you deleting those comments calling you out on doing a narcissistic memorial for your ex boyfriend among so many other deleted comments rightfully calling you out in your tit.
When Deni posted about wearing heels I thought maybe they are reading here. So yes they are hahaha Deni got so offended by me saying they can’t walk on heels and look ridiculous. Because it does hahaha

The importance that Deni think they have as a person is mind blowing. They think they are changing the world with their crappy content.

Reactions: 6
Deni has reached the delusion level of Leila Stead.. Nobody on tattle has ever threatened their life or the life of their families … If anything they are given too much grace here. Second news flash in 24 hours babe.. If you want the “ fame “& $$ that comes with being an influencer we are allowed to discuss you and your problematic ways .. If you scroll a few threads back you’ll see all the positive chit chat about you but ofcourse that does not fit your narrative. To be told we as human beings that have a free app in our phones ( Instagram ) are privileged to listen to Deni yell at us down a screen is top tier delusion and perhaps they are the one who need to self reflect. But by all means go off babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s insane for Deni to accuse Tattle users of telling them to kill themselves. That has never happened and would never happen. Top tier gaslighting for being called out on being problematic. I’ve noticed Deni does this a lot - Sneaky little lies to fit their narrative. I’ve seen examples of this a few times on their page, but this time it’s flat out dangerous.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
They only make the mistake of referring to Tattle directly once 🥴

The comments about Deni have been almost exclusively positive until this week? Usually, “I like Deni, why are they hanging out with Leigh Campbell” 😂. I think so far on this thread people have stayed pretty respectful 🤷🏻‍♀️. I’ve never seen anyone on any thread wish Deni any harm, at all. They’d be called out immediately.

Reactions: 15
I’ve never seen anyone on any thread wish Deni any harm, at all. They’d be called out immediately.
It’s totally against the rules and I would never wish that on anyone, no matter how much I dislike them/their behaviour!
It sounds like they’ve just got their knickers in a knot and instead of taking some time for self-reflection, have referred a whole bunch of untruthful negativity to us Tattlers!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m glad Deni has a platform, I’m glad they’re prolific! It’s amazing that platforms exist now that allow marginalised people a voice. It’s important to hear diverse voices and Deni has done loads of excellent work. Search “Deni” across Tattle and almost all the comments are positive.

IWD is for women. Deni does not identify as a woman. Their place could have been filled by a trans woman. That’s the bulk of the criticism on here. Or disliking their outfits. I’m sure Deni has hated someone’s outfit loads of times. It’s not that deep.

Instagram isn’t doing work for “free” once you monetise your account. You owe your followers everything. No one is leaving comments telling Deni what to do, just having an opinion on what they choose to post publicly (and make money from).

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The problem is Deni is so high off their own supply that they now want to control everyone’s opinions.
Agree, Deni is definitely not doing work for free. Deni is making a shitload of money in paid posts, so I’m not sure playing the poor tortured artist is convincing many.

Deni wore and flashed all over Instagram their underwear that were covered in dicks for an IWD panel. Deni made IWD all about Deni. It would be comical if it wasn’t so damn offensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Says the person who is literally every bleeping where. I’d say Deni has more than a platform and more than a voice at this stage. Even repeatedly taking the place of women in women’s spaces to have their voice heard and penis seen.
People don’t consume news now? Wtf Deni? Not everyone lives in a vacuous little bubble. What a brat.

Reactions: 12
Love that in their rant about Tattle, they talk about not getting seats at the table with traditional media unless you’re white and cis gendered (fair, although I’d argue that working for Mamamia is a traditional media job at this point, but whatever). But the other threads they mentioned are for white, cis gendered people (Leigh Campbell and Sophie Cachia) 🤷🏻‍♀️. I’ve lost my point here, but I raised an eyebrow to that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't understand why they refer to themselves as Trans if they're not transitioning 🤷‍♀️ anyone have an idea?

also I got this from online
"Transgender people are people whose gender identity is different from the gender they were thought to be at birth."
And non binary is described as:
Non-binary is an umbrella term for people whose gender identity doesn’t sit comfortably with ‘man’ or ‘woman’.

Reactions: 6
I don't understand why they refer to themselves as Trans if they're not transitioning 🤷‍♀️ anyone have an idea?

also I got this from online
"Transgender people are people whose gender identity is different from the gender they were thought to be at birth."
And non binary is described as:
Non-binary is an umbrella term for people whose gender identity doesn’t sit comfortably with ‘man’ or ‘woman’.
A lot of genuinely trans folk take issue with non-binary people like Deni using the trans label. Deni was called out on this by a trans woman and Deni responded to it on stories, crying and rambling in all the victim glory while not acknowledging at all what this trans woman was actually saying.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
A lot of genuinely trans folk take issue with non-binary people like Deni using the trans label. Deni was called out on this by a trans woman and Deni responded to it on stories, crying and rambling in all the victim glory while not acknowledging at all what this trans woman was actually saying.
Does being trans give them a larger profile than being non-binary?

Reactions: 3
Deni is the most self congratulatory fucken snowflake. They spoke at a work event for my work and I liked them previously, enjoyed the fashion, insights and views but the arrogance during the talk and the way they were rude and dismissive to our support staff immediately turned me off. You know when you meet people who are nice to people in power but then rude to the waitstaff? duck off Deni. You owe everyone respect and if people call you out on stuff that’s because you choose to share things publicly. So the consumption invites opinions.
Loser.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
The question is why they get so bothered by us talking about them here.

I would never go to Deni’s page or anyone’s page and tell how ridiculous they look or that I don’t like the way they behave. I do it here because it is a safe space

They can witch all they want saying we are haters, trolls but we can’t have an opinion about them.

Yep, no one has ever threaten Deni or Deni’s family, friends. Deni only said those things to fit his narrative of poor me I am a victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Also if I knew there was a tattle thread about me, I would likely choose not to read it and go cold turkey. Can’t be good for the mental health 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.