Stylebydeni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I’ll start. Deni is everywhere. It’s too much. They’re believing their own hype and have become insufferable.

Reactions: 20
I personally don’t even think he deserve a thread. Deni isn’t that important though.

I find him trash regardless if it is she/he/they.
The way he talks so sleazy.
---
Ok I’ll start. Deni is everywhere. It’s too much. They’re believing their own hype and have become insufferable.
What exactly does he do or where did he came from? It says on his bio he is an author hahah

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I personally don’t even think he deserve a thread. Deni isn’t that important though.

I find him trash regardless if it is she/he/they.
The way he talks so sleazy.
---

What exactly does he do or where did he came from? It says on his bio he is an author hahah

I’ll chat about them and point out their foibles but please just stop with the misgendering

Reactions: 23
I’ll chat about them and point out their foibles but please just stop with the misgendering
I don’t think this person was misgendering, I think they were trying to say, regardless of how Deni identifies, they don’t like Deni.

This chat is going to come with a lot of people misgendering whether intentional or not. I’m not sure what admins can do to assist with this and monitoring this as I don’t want this thread shut down or not allowed as I do think Deni is problematic and this should be allowed to be discussed.

This isn’t going to be a place for transphobic or otherwise chat. This should simply be able how we feel about Deni from a snark perspective, regardless of their gender assigned at birth or how they now identify - I do think this comes into it - as in Deni is attempting to come across as a spokes persons for the trans and non binary community and that in itself ca be problematic as its not reflective of all views and so on but I think this can be discussed without crossing into remarks that are untoward?

Please don’t come at me, I’ve just seen how out of hand some comments can get in the other thread regarding this.

Regardless of whether you personally agree or not Deni identifies as “they” so let’s just accept that and try our best to refrain from misgendering comments and so on.

Reactions: 28
When I make comments about Deni is never about the gender as I don’t care how Deni chooses to identify.
It is always about them as a person, the way they behaves and talks on insta.

Reactions: 5
When I make comments about Deni is never about the gender as I don’t care how Deni chooses to identify.
It is always about them as a person, the way they behaves and talks on insta.
Omg I know right! I feel like when Deni first came onto the scene, like most influencers, they were well received and respect - but now, it has gone too far and they feel like they can put their 2 cents in on every single matter and make it about them and how it relates to them

I haven’t read their book, has anyone here? What was the vibe/gist? Any good?

Reactions: 8
Omg I know right! I feel like when Deni first came onto the scene, like most influencers, they were well received and respect - but now, it has gone too far and they feel like they can put their 2 cents in on every single matter and make it about them and how it relates to them

I haven’t read their book, has anyone here? What was the vibe/gist? Any good?
I actually don’t like when someone who identify themselves as trans or any other gender wants to speak up in our behalf.

As much as I respect physically speaking they cannot fully understand as our body is so different than the male, because they do not go through the same hormone fluctuations and other things that we do. So they can not actually understand and speak up for us in this sense.

Deni wants to speak up for trans, non binary, women..they want to speak up on everyone’s behalf but it is not possible.

My issue is that Deni wants to step up and talk about things they shouldn’t plus too trashy no class at all.
The way they talk on insta is too sleazy. I was shocked that they were making fun of the church on the stories by saying that they had sex on a church etc...If you want to be respected you gotta respect others.

Reactions: 14
Wasn’t Deni the special guest of an international women’s day event? What a joke.

Reactions: 12
Wasn’t Deni the special guest of an international women’s day event? What a joke.
That I just don’t understand. They can pop on some pants and immediately get to opt out. There is room for everybody and for Deni to speak about their experiences but this was not the forum.

Reactions: 9
What rubs me the wrong way about this is Deni took the place of a female voice on that panel. It was an IWD panel. It is so disheartening to see them sit there and speak on women’s issues in women’s spaces. Deni is not female and does not identify as female. It’s offensive.

Reactions: 24
I actually don’t like when someone who identify themselves as trans or any other gender wants to speak up in our behalf.

As much as I respect physically speaking they cannot fully understand as our body is so different than the male, because they do not go through the same hormone fluctuations and other things that we do. So they can not actually understand and speak up for us in this sense.

Deni wants to speak up for trans, non binary, women..they want to speak up on everyone’s behalf but it is not possible.

My issue is that Deni wants to step up and talk about things they shouldn’t plus too trashy no class at all.
The way they talk on insta is too sleazy. I was shocked that they were making fun of the church on the stories by saying that they had sex on a church etc...If you want to be respected you gotta respect others.
Sorry if I haven’t understood - but do you mean you don’t like it when Deni speaks about “females”, AFAB, or people identifying as female without having had the say female reproductive system and those differences?

While everyone experiences are valid, I do struggle to understand how Deni can talk on so many aspects and especially when they act as if their experience is the experience off/most of the trans and/or non binary community.

I think Deni did some great work at the start, but the international women’s day event really just flawed me. To me, that day was about women. it wasn’t a time for Deni to speakon behalfof women or speak about non binary/trans. I understand if Deni identified as a trans female (not sure if that’s correct wording) but being non binary I felt it wasn’t the time. In saying that - there should certainly be a time for these members of the community to speak out.
---
What rubs me the wrong way about this is Deni took the place of a female voice on that panel. It was an IWD panel. It is so disheartening to see them sit there and speak on women’s issues in women’s spaces. Deni is not female and does not identify as female. It’s offensive.
Yes I agree with this so much!!! I do not think Deni added anything of value to IWD, if anything, they took away a bit of the importance

Reactions: 12
Eh, he/him was used 6 times in that comment alone. Definite misgendering.
I did just re-read back over it, and a part of me agrees. I think I was giving benefit of the doubt but that person did make mention to regardless if she/he/they.

hopefully we don’t need to keep addressing this, but, for the people in the back who may need it louder

deni, where you agree or not, identifies as they. Regardless of assigned birth gender, regardless of anything, Deni has decided that Deni wants to be referred as they/Deni

we cannot control how people want to be identified and that is a personal choice of their own. We can all snark away, go to freaking town on this thread, but we cannot undermine someone’s identification.

and I know it’s hard at times to be cautious of your writing, but please, let’s try! People accidentally write she/he/gender identifying pronouns at times but if you are commenting in this thread, let’s try our our best. When in doubt, just use a persons name.

Reactions: 13
Deni is painful AF. I don’t need to know they have dicks on their undies. That was said on an old story btw 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am unsure how to word this to ensure it doesn’t come across as transphobic… I am a 4’9 CIS gendered woman and I feel like maybe Deni’s PREVIOUS male bodied privilege is showing in these posts.. I understand Deni identifies as They and may have their whole life however as a child and teen I am going to assume they dressed were dressed in male clothing or regular unisex clothing and have not been subjected to the fear and judgment majority of us woman have felt since we reached mid teens and also had drilled into us whether it be by our parents/ teachers / work or simply media / magazines… I wouldn’t be able to safely wear this either out in the streets not as a teen and not now as a 30 something year old woman? Obviously it’s not a competition but I feel like Deni is so focused on being under privileged that Deni hasn’t even noticed privilege they was previously awarded that around 50% of the population has never felt. News flash Deni it’s not safe for anyone to wear that outfit in public .

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.