Style by Laura

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do any of you follow Laura?
I used to love her and found her really genuine however during Covid-19 I guess we're realising influencers aren't that important. Nearly every single one of her stories are a swipe up or an AF and at a time when people have lost their jobs and are struggling I find this really insensitive.
She's moving into a new house, she's not even in yet and already she's doing paid partnerships.
I'm starting to think she's not all that genuine and her constant use of AF etc has really turned me off her.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I actually only started to follow her but I think I will be unfollowing .... does she work ?

Yeah I seen she is moving to Naas, where is she from orginally ?

Do any of you follow Laura?
I used to love her and found her really genuine however during Covid-19 I guess we're realising influencers aren't that important. Nearly every single one of her stories are a swipe up or an AF and at a time when people have lost their jobs and are struggling I find this really insensitive.
She's moving into a new house, she's not even in yet and already she's doing paid partnerships.
I'm starting to think she's not all that genuine and her constant use of AF etc has really turned me off her.
Yeah I seen she is moving to Naas where is she from orginally? No sign of a fella or her page either ?

I literally came on here to see about this, she seems lovely but I cannot deal with the CONSTANT affiliate links and swipe ups. I'm on the verge of unfollowing. I used to really like her but have seen a different side.
I don't think she has a boyfriend....

Yeah she does seem lovely in fairness and she isn't as bad as some of them out there. But I cannot cope with swipe ups every 5seconds. I think she bought a house on her own ?

Yeah she does seem lovely in fairness and she isn't as bad as some of them out there. But I cannot cope with swipe ups every 5seconds. I think she bought a house on her own ?
Yeah it seems that way alright and fair play to her, I do love her flooring! Pretty sure it was either sponsored or heavily discounted though.

Yeah it seems that way alright and fair play to her, I do love her flooring! Pretty sure it was either sponsored or heavily discounted though.
She Has a long term partner who she bought the house with. She wont show the bf though. Hes not instagram worthy. Its very odd.

Oh really. Her home is very girly and single girl orientated. What's the deal with the partner she doesn't mention him or being in a relationship either very odd

She Has a long term partner who she bought the house with. She wont show the bf though. Hes not instagram worthy. Its very odd.
Oh really. Her home is very girly and single

I'm nearly 100% sure I read an article about how she bought the house on her own? Have always assumed she is single.
I unfollowed during the pandemic last year. Constant swipe ups and collabs, when people were struggling and losing jobs I thought it was very tone deaf.

Reactions: 1