Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww Les! That's a great attitude and a great way to enjoy the Strictly experience. Nancy is like a different woman from last year 😁.
I think Fleur is doing great. I will always miss Rylan and the fabulous long legs especially for demo time!
Fleur's outfit reminded me a bit of what Fred and Ashley used to wear when they had the butcher shop in Corrie long long ago, I say I say... 😁

Does someone in wardrobe hate the presenters this year of both Strictly and ITT. 😁

9266A2D1-D515-473C-AA95-3324DA725E10.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love the latest video Sam Thompson put up of Zara on tv vs at home. I think she’s really good fun.

Bonus points that she plays the sims 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The Method writhing we'll see! He's already seen her muff so expect some light fingering with those prison tattoo hands!
I'm going to have to take a leave of absence from watching this dance.

I'll ask my doctor to sign a note and everything!

Just don't make me watch them gyrating and undulating and oozing all over each other like bacteria growing a culture.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm wondering if the Gio/Amanda rumba will prove the Joey principle of acting - the more you dislike each other, the greater the onscreen chemistry is so it will probably be off the charts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm wondering if the Gio/Amanda rumba will prove the Joey principle of acting - the more you dislike each other, the greater the onscreen chemistry is so it will probably be off the charts 🤣
The only chemistry will be the growing molecules of disgust and the foetid fumes of ick.

Reactions: 7
Do we know that Gio and Amanda have rumba next week ?? Oy.
Yes, confirmed on ITT. Can't wait 😬

Aw, Les going into heaps of laughter at the judges comments still makes me chuckle. Pity he couldn't have got just another week. I think Jody would have made a better first boot. Poor dance plus I'm not sure he really looks like he's enjoying it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
My mother’s favourite couple is Amanda and Gio and she ‘doesn’t mind Shirley’! Her mind isn’t being changed.
Indeed this is the kind of household I grew up in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet Lady Lav is already preparing the dildo in advance of the dreaded rumba on Saturday.

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Does anyone know what Gio's Beryl army thinks about Amanda? Are they in favour?
They seem to be fairly positive, though nobody will match up to Rose, obv. But I have seem some muttering about how they can't quite warm to her, she's too intense etc. Basically anything is better than Richie for them!

Reactions: 1
Gio and Amanda they come across as cold - no connection, Amanda can dance but Gio just seems to have completely disconnected from strictly and just going through the motions. He may say he still loves being on it but he needs to tell his face that when he says the words.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I suppose that’s the problem when you are so heavily invested in a pro. You are almost contractually obligated to vote for the partnership, even if you wouldn’t in normal circumstances.
---
Gio and Amanda they come as cold - no connection, Amanda can dance but Gio just seems to have completely disconnected from strictly and just going through the motions. He may say he still loves being on it but he needs to tell his face that when he says the words.
I can’t really explain it, but she is like someone who has learnt a routine for a part. It’s all very workmanlike, there’s nothing actually behind it.
It’s like someone who has learnt a bulk of text in a foreign language for a part, when the cameras roll they deliver it perfectly accented … but once it’s in the can it’s completely forgotten.

Reactions: 15
Gio and Amanda they come as cold - no connection, Amanda can dance but Gio just seems to have completely disconnected from strictly and just going through the motions. He may say he still loves being on it but he needs to tell his face that when he says the words.
Last week on ITT, he had his hand on her knee in the most awkward looking way, like, 'must remember not to move hand.' This week he was part turned away from her at times. It's all a bit strange.

As regards him being disconnected, I thought that on the first night, as they were about to run up the stairs to join Claudia. I don't even know what it was but I thought it looked like 'okay here we go, onto the next part' - in a really mechanical way, on his part. As if he is saying and doing all the right 'Strictly' things but isn't really that bothered anymore.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.