Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Bloody hell he looked like he was going to kiss her at the end then suddenly remembered they were on live TV!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Was never keen on Anton as a pro, he became the joke of the series along with his celebrity partner. He was a parody of himself. But, he’s a great judge. Better than Shirley and Motsi.

Reactions: 38

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Now it's blown up it'll go the opposite way next week. 100% more to it, but it'll all be swept under the carpet and we'll hear nothing more about it and they'll be doing a non-contact stompy joke dance next week. Katya knows she'll get ripped to shreds after last time. That's why she looked so horrified he'd gone for that kiss in front of the cameras (not because she didn't want/hasn't been getting it)!

Genuinely think it'll all get laughed off now. But if I was his gf, I'd be furious. I think her tiktok (with 2m views!) Was left open ended. She wasn't clearly joking. I think she's left it open ended to play out so she can say it was/wasn't a joke depending what next.

She'd sick by him whatever though, her whole entire online identity, cars home life revolves around being his gf and his success. It's not like she's a self made woman with options. An really sh*t position to be in just 18 months after meeting someone...
It’ll be interesting to see if it’s brought up on ITT

BED49F45-212D-4BB4-B3B8-0C513A523F12.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Mark81

VIP Member
Anton continues to be the best, and most consistent, judge. Its like having len back (early years len anyway). A touch of humour and character with constructive criticism

Reactions: 34

jfletcher

VIP Member
I respect the fact that Craig adjusted his critique for such an emotional dance. The show would be a lesser show if he ever left.

Reactions: 32

Asgyui

VIP Member
Adam's girlfriend is stunning and a very talented artist. She seems to spent most of the last year solo parenting with Adam been away competing and training. Her life seems very mundane typical young Mum getting the bus to take George out to the local swimming bath, its far from glamorous, despite probably having a wealthy sportsman partner. I hope for her sake nothing is going on between Adam and Katya, she deserves better.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Sprezza

VIP Member
katya stop tango’ing around FFS 😂😂😂
You’ll get a reputation if you keep tango’ing with everything that moves!
We don't even know if anything's going on and people are already calling her a slut. Maybe Adam just got carried away in the moment. It was him that went to kiss her anyway.

Reactions: 30