Stop posting small accounts or taking it off tattle.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's too many people breaking the rules on the TT forum, we don't want to have to warn or ban anyone but the rules need to be followed.

Namely:

1. Keep to the accounts in question, don't post small accounts, call out accounts or your own account.
  2. Keep it on tattle, any talk of trolling someone (aka leaving comments @ them) is not acceptable. Tattle is the opposite of trolling and allowing people to talk about influencers away from their feed.
  3. Report when any rules are broken. Threads only get locked if the rules are broken and no one reports them.

Please read the rules.

Reactions: 44
Hi admins
Is there a reason why we can't upload any videos from TikTok the last few weeks please? A few members have asked in threads dotted around the site, Thanks
We can upload from Facebook and Instagram but this is the TikTok section so it would be helpful to be able to upload from TikTok in this section

Reactions: 4
Hi Admin,

I want to make a thread on Purple Aki but unable to do so. Can someone please help me with this?

Hi Admin,

I want to make a thread on Purple Aki but unable to do so. Can someone please help me with this?
His “name” is actually racist and although it was “acceptable” years ago to refer to him as that I think we need to step away from using terms like that.

Reactions: 1
His “name” is actually racist and although it was “acceptable” years ago to refer to him as that I think we need to step away from using terms like that.
I was completely unaware of that. Would you mind explaining further please so I can learn from this?
Purple Aki is the tiktok username of an asian man who trolls cruelly on tiktok so would also appreciate any guidance.

Reactions: 3
I was completely unaware of that. Would you mind explaining further please so I can learn from this?
Purple Aki is the tiktok username of an asian man who trolls cruelly on tiktok so would also appreciate any guidance.
There was a documentary about it a while ago and it was explained that he was called this because he was so dark he appeared purple or something along those lines - so highly inappropriate for white people to say which I also had no idea of! I had no idea that there was an account like this run by someone! I’ve tried to find it but there’s loads of accounts under names like that. Yikes 😖

There was a documentary about it a while ago and it was explained that he was called this because he was so dark he appeared purple or something along those lines - so highly inappropriate for white people to say which I also had no idea of! I had no idea that there was an account like this run by someone! I’ve tried to find it but there’s loads of accounts under names like that. Yikes 😖
Oh gosh I am really sorry. I had no idea that was what it meant. The account I referred to making a thread on has since disappeared so you might not find the accounts. But there are plenty of screenrecordings of him bullying innocent people under that username.

I've not seen him for a couple of days. On one live someone said he was arrested and another said he is on holiday in Thailand so taken them down. Time will tell.

Reactions: 2
Oh gosh I am really sorry. I had no idea that was what it meant. The account I referred to making a thread on has since disappeared so you might not find the accounts. But there are plenty of screenrecordings of him bullying innocent people under that username.

I've not seen him for a couple of days. On one live someone said he was arrested and another said he is on holiday in Thailand so taken them down. Time will tell.
Please don’t apologise, I don’t think many people know and because it’s a name coined years ago it’s stuck! Oh wow, well hopefully he stays off the internet, I absolutely hate trolls and bullies so let’s hope that’s the last of him :)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Can we make a stuartandfrancis thread? I’d like to discuss their wealth flaunting despite it coming from dodgy mlm sources.

Reactions: 5