Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nittygrittyditty91

It made me laugh if it wasn’t so annoying but Sterling claimed she couldn’t work and struggled to even go out. When she moved to Cornwall she got in with some travellers and became really friendly with one of them. I then watched her constantly dumping the kids with her Mother while Sterling went out on the Piss. Her mental health was so bad but it didn’t stop her drinking and dancing on tables. She didn’t look worried or nervous being in a club full of people (she always said she couldn’t cope with crowds of people) with an old blokes face right in her crotch whilst she was dancing. The going out with her new friends went on for weeks until they fell out (don’t know why) but it seems to be a pattern with Sterling. She made friends with another couple down there with twin babies. He was horrible he was a Hells Angel and although the wife’s Instagram was private (his wasn’t) it was obvious from what was said that he was physically violent towards his wife. I understood from what I observed that the wife had confided in Sterling and had been offered help??? Whatever, the woman was back with him and they fell out. Sterling made Bitchy comments hinting about this couples situation. I think Sterling was annoyed at the lady for putting her children through the situation. Typical Sterling being an absolute Bitch towards the woman. As a friend she should have supported her friend no matter what (just like all the poor people who raised several thousand pound supported Sterling) Not easy for an unemployed woman with two babies dealing with DV to just walk away from her partner. To then have Sterling making massive hints on her Instagram stories for the woman’s abuser to see, words failed me knowing he would probably give his wife a hiding for telling people their business. Sterling is a VILE person along with her Mother. Darcey is also vile, she had another daughter (sterling’s stepsister) who didn’t want to know her

If you type into Google Hannah Mackenzie Yorkshire this full newspaper article is public viewing. I have to laugh at the high flying modelling career. She always claimed she was offered to go and model in Milan but she turned it down 😂 She was pretty but come on not worthy of the Milan catwalk.
Grammar school? Career and highflying? Seems it’s not the rough Yorkshire this is England life she wanted to portray. I’m fuming she’s not online anymore to expose this. Get me the popcorn right now! That is wild. Her mum was in the feds too! I thought they hated the police and social services! Wow wow.
Chatters of the old absolute Sh*te to put it bluntly.

Reactions: 3

nittygrittyditty91

I don’t know if they changed their names officially but Darcey was really called Donna and Sterling was born Hannah. It wouldn’t surprise me if the boyfriend had had enough because Darcey had returned from living in Cornwall to living back in Yorkshire with him and Sterling. Sterling seemed like hard work as was Peaches the daughter and then a new baby as well to then have the mother in law poncing off them I would imagine was a lot for a young lad in his early 20’s. He’s still posting on Instagram. Seems to have had a few girlfriends since Sterling and always seems to have a pint of beer in his hand so enjoying life while the mother of his child lives off the state. Peaches father came back on the scene and Sterling set a go fund me up for him as well as he was homeless. They got the money, he was around for about a fortnight, pissed Sterling off and he disappeared from Peaches life again. He dosses on peoples sofas so he’s another one not paying for his kid.
It’s irritating they behave like that. Shame for the kids. I suppose it’s learnt if that’s how her mam is going about. Can’t fix that if you are brought up thinking it’s how to live.
Wonder if that’s why they’re cleared off. Maybe people got wind of the actual fraud of their story.

It’s rubbish that lad Nate probably doesn’t see his little lad.

Reactions: 2

The Likely Lass

Chatty Member
It made me laugh if it wasn’t so annoying but Sterling claimed she couldn’t work and struggled to even go out. When she moved to Cornwall she got in with some travellers and became really friendly with one of them. I then watched her constantly dumping the kids with her Mother while Sterling went out on the Piss. Her mental health was so bad but it didn’t stop her drinking and dancing on tables. She didn’t look worried or nervous being in a club full of people (she always said she couldn’t cope with crowds of people) with an old blokes face right in her crotch whilst she was dancing. The going out with her new friends went on for weeks until they fell out (don’t know why) but it seems to be a pattern with Sterling. She made friends with another couple down there with twin babies. He was horrible he was a Hells Angel and although the wife’s Instagram was private (his wasn’t) it was obvious from what was said that he was physically violent towards his wife. I understood from what I observed that the wife had confided in Sterling and had been offered help??? Whatever, the woman was back with him and they fell out. Sterling made Bitchy comments hinting about this couples situation. I think Sterling was annoyed at the lady for putting her children through the situation. Typical Sterling being an absolute Bitch towards the woman. As a friend she should have supported her friend no matter what (just like all the poor people who raised several thousand pound supported Sterling) Not easy for an unemployed woman with two babies dealing with DV to just walk away from her partner. To then have Sterling making massive hints on her Instagram stories for the woman’s abuser to see, words failed me knowing he would probably give his wife a hiding for telling people their business. Sterling is a VILE person along with her Mother. Darcey is also vile, she had another daughter (sterling’s stepsister) who didn’t want to know her

If you type into Google Hannah Mackenzie Yorkshire this full newspaper article is public viewing. I have to laugh at the high flying modelling career. She always claimed she was offered to go and model in Milan but she turned it down 😂 She was pretty but come on not worthy of the Milan catwalk.

Attachments

Last edited:

The Likely Lass

Chatty Member
Grammar school? Career and highflying? Seems it’s not the rough Yorkshire this is England life she wanted to portray. I’m fuming she’s not online anymore to expose this. Get me the popcorn right now! That is wild. Her mum was in the feds too! I thought they hated the police and social services! Wow wow.
Chatters of the old absolute Sh*te to put it bluntly.
Darceys youngest daughters Dad is/was a Policeman. I knew who he was on Instagram but for obvious reasons I won’t ever divulge that information, but Darcey gave more than enough away about his wife who Darcey was slagging off even though she has brought Darceys daughter up. She was also on Instagram and on a day when Darcey was mouthing off about her the woman (who had a franchise in a shop) put her account private. Darcey made lots of claims about her ex partner about how he stole the property that had been left to her by her parents? She claimed she couldn’t do anything about it because he was a copper, though she claimed she had been one as well? She bragged that she used to have an interiors shop, had a wardrobe full of designer gear and drove a top of the range car and her kids went to good schools. I’ve seen photos of holidays abroad when Sterling was a kid so definitely not the hard This is England lifestyle at all. Sterling did meet up with her stepsister because there were photos on Instagram but I don’t think there is much love lost between Darcey and this daughter. I saw the youngest daughter on Facebook with her father, step mother and stepsisters and they seemed to have a very nice life and she was at university (clearly did better away from having Darcey as a mother than Sterling did)

Snarky

I used to follow her but lost interest. I think she's a really unique and interesting person but can be a cheeky cow. Once she posted a photo of her heavily pregnant and someone commented seemingly innocently that she had got big. She fucking lost it saying it was backhanded comment and was abusive to the poor girl lol another time she posted about her small daughter being bullied in school and giving off stink about the other kid. Another mum wrote a lovely reply saying it was awful but to try and think about issues the bully might have as she has just adopted a child with issues who was bullying others and was working hard with the kid to address it but was due to trauma from birth family. Sterling lost it again more or less telling her to fuck off and that she wasn't going to feel any sympathy for a child bullying hers. She seems to have a massive chip on her shoulder and is extremely defensive, aggressive and confrontational. Though I think I she might have aspergers as her mum once mentioned something about it. Which would explained some of her behaviours and traits.

Yeah I thought she started taking the piss out of the go funds me. She started making them for everything though I understand why she up and left quickly her ex told her on Xmas day he didn't love her and was leaving. Think it's turns out he was with someone else.

Gee

Chatty Member
I remember the tale about the house being stolen from Darcy and the ex being in the police .
Its almost as if they reinvented this mad back story either to cover who they really where because they left something a bit shady
Or made these cool personas up i loved the house they moved to on the sea front and i got the impression sterling had got off and left the kids and the little girl was being diagnosed with Adhd (i might have got the illness wrong but you would think sterling would have wanted to be there)
And she also had it too?
are they just instascammers like all the rest of the insta hums scam artists ? Harsh the pair of them !

The Likely Lass

Chatty Member
Her daughters father wasn’t a looker either. He had absolutely no redeeming features whatsoever. They scammed money for him to come and live nearer for him to be part of Peaches life. They got in the hundreds for him (unlike the thousands raised for Darcey and Sterling). There were several posts of him with Sterling and Peaches. He is a big drinker/alcoholic and the begging was for him to sort his life out yet every post of him he was walking around in 3/4 bleached jeans, Dr Martens and braces with NO top on showing his flabby stomach, Tattoos and shaved head and holding a can of special brew (I’m sure the tourists and second home brigade of Cornwall appreciated that sight) He lasted about 3 weeks before him and Sterling fell out and he was off the scene again. He will have Pissed the money donated up the wall. These photos are from when he was in Cornwall. I’ve blanked out his face because I don’t think it’s fair of me to show him as the thread isn’t about him, but just there as proof of what I’m saying is true. I’ve left her face on show as her mush is all over the internet

Attachments

Last edited:

The Likely Lass

Chatty Member
Ooo interesting. I wonder why they have just completely disappeared. That’s kinda fraud if you say you’re homeless and you’re not and then raise funds. I wonder where her boyfriend who she said was poorly endowed is now.
The mother was living with Sterling (Hannah) and Nat. Nat had just put a deposit on a nice rented house (I knew the house and it was about £450 a month. It was near a school for peaches and on a bus route. He walked out and the Mother Darcey (Donna) started begging saying they needed a Car because living there would mean they were isolated (bollocks!!!) The landlord was even nice about ending the tenancy but with housing benefit there was no need to not live there. THEY WERE NOT HOMELESS! When the go fund me money and PayPal begging money started rolling in the next thing they were moving to Cornwall (Darcey had fucked off there previously when her and Sterling had a fall out over money) She always wanted to go back there. The lovely property they got in Cornwall was literally on the sea front and the rent was about £795 a month if I remember correctly. I thought at the time why can’t they stay in Yorkshire at the more reasonable rent because let’s face it they aren’t paying for it but no they swindled money and no doubt Sterling used her mental health card along with the daughters condition (ADHD I think) to bag a prize property that people who work couldn’t afford the rent on. Darcey got a job cleaning but I’m sure it wasn’t declared because they probably don’t say she lives there with Sterling so Sterling will get her lovely seaside life funded by the state (and us mugs who work)

• Wow

Gee

Chatty Member
Oh wow i didnt know any of this i used to really like the two of them . I knew sterling had modelled for fred perry before and i remember the fella coming back and the crowd funding them he fucked off
Then i thought she had some kind of breakdown with the tatt on the face etc and disappeared because of it but Darcy still had an insta .
How mad why would you live like that what an effort the two of them !

Reactions: 1

nittygrittyditty91

Her daughters father wasn’t a looker either. He had absolutely no redeeming features whatsoever. They scammed money for him to come and live nearer for him to be part of Peaches life. They got in the hundreds for him (unlike the thousands raised for Darcey and Sterling). There were several posts of him with Sterling and Peaches. He is a big drinker/alcoholic and the begging was for him to sort his life out yet every post of him he was walking around in 3/4 bleached jeans, Dr Martens and braces with NO top on showing his flabby stomach, Tattoos and shaved head and holding a can of special brew (I’m sure the tourists and second home brigade of Cornwall appreciated that sight) He lasted about 3 weeks before him and Sterling fell out and he was off the scene again. He will have Pissed the money donated up the wall. These photos are from when he was in Cornwall. I’ve blanked out his face because I don’t think it’s fair of me to show him as the thread isn’t about him, but just there as proof of what I’m saying is true. I’ve left her face on show as her mush is all over the internet
He has so many scars on his belly. Probably an interesting back story. I’m shocked that’s her type really. I honestly wonder what she’s like now. I remember her throwing away all her black clothing because she decided she needed to wear more colour. That was one of the last things I saw her post about.

The Likely Lass

Chatty Member
I think Darcey had a really good eye for interior design and Sterling had a good look so between them they could have made money. I really don’t know what they were up to. I think Darcey had been made bankrupt? she certainly couldn’t get credit. Her mobile phone was in Sterlings name. When Darcey went off to Cornwall on her own Sterling was slagging Darcey off for leaving her to pay her phone bill. She returned after a few months and moved in with Sterling and then Nat left. I think Darcey just wanted to ponce about with a Bohemian lifestyle (they came from Travellers apparantely) but she didn’t earn money (except for cleaning probably cash in hand and buying crap from Car boots and flogging it on their Instagram) all whilst getting benefits. Sterling is just lazy and wants everything for nothing. Two kids, Two Dads and no maintenance. If you can get up and dance, go partying and drink and go for runs along the seafront you can work especially when you have the unpaid babysitter living with you (who I’m sure the benefits office don’t know about). When they were in Yorkshire Sterling wanted to do a makeup course, she went for one week and gave it up because they said she had to take her long nails off. I didn’t believe it for one second. Even if they did surely it’s a small sacrifice when you could have a career at the end of it. I think the pair of them are two skanky hustlers who can’t be arsed to work. Sterling uses the fact her daughter has a condition (ADHD I think) and plays on the fact that she herself has it so gets out of working forever more and living off the state

The Likely Lass

Chatty Member
Whohh so her name isn’t even Sterling? I wonder why they opt for these changes of names. Is her mam’s even Darcey?
Absolutely insane. Always wonder why he’s boyfriend left her?
I don’t know if they changed their names officially but Darcey was really called Donna and Sterling was born Hannah. It wouldn’t surprise me if the boyfriend had had enough because Darcey had returned from living in Cornwall to living back in Yorkshire with him and Sterling. Sterling seemed like hard work as was Peaches the daughter and then a new baby as well to then have the mother in law poncing off them I would imagine was a lot for a young lad in his early 20’s. He’s still posting on Instagram. Seems to have had a few girlfriends since Sterling and always seems to have a pint of beer in his hand so enjoying life while the mother of his child lives off the state. Peaches father came back on the scene and Sterling set a go fund me up for him as well as he was homeless. They got the money, he was around for about a fortnight, pissed Sterling off and he disappeared from Peaches life again. He dosses on peoples sofas so he’s another one not paying for his kid.

Gee

Chatty Member
Rememebr when they used to sell all the used cosmetics ? That was just before they left insta .it had started getting a bit on top
I thought
Darcey did have a cleaning job i remeber up at earlier than the birds then school runs and looking after the baby thats when sterling disappeared to except for a voice in the lipsticks for sale .
Each to their own but i wanted them not to be dickheads

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
I really like them both.

Everyone who donated knew where the money was going to go so I don’t see the issue there, not like PTWM... WHERES THE MONEY RACHELELELEEE?

nittygrittyditty91

Sterling’s Instagram disappeared a while before her Mothers did. I’m surprised they haven’t been online for ages (that I know of) because they certainly loved the attention and of course they did all of their begging on Instagram. They didn’t need all that money to start a new life in Cornwall. Sterlings boyfriend had just paid a month in advance for a lovely cottage when he left her. They were not homeless
Ooo interesting. I wonder why they have just completely disappeared. That’s kinda fraud if you say you’re homeless and you’re not and then raise funds. I wonder where her boyfriend who she said was poorly endowed is now.

nittygrittyditty91

Sterling is sometimes in the background of her mum’s Instagram stories. I don’t follow them religiously but seems like they’re doing ok. I don’t mind them tbh.
I thought her mum had gone off IG as well. Never followed her. But she use to come up on my recommended.