Stephanie Yeboah #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it strange that she still talks about buying things in “size fat” when she looks so much smaller now to me? From her stories today it looks like she could fit into straight size clothing. View attachment 2872546
Bloody hell, is she starving herself? photos she posted a fee weeks ago, she was about 4 sizes bigger.

All these plus size bloggers lie to themselves. Nobody WANTS to be fat. Nobody.

Reactions: 8
Bloody hell, is she starving herself? photos she posted a fee weeks ago, she was about 4 sizes bigger.

All these plus size bloggers lie to themselves. Nobody WANTS to be fat. Nobody.
Her whole “thing” is being plus size, plus size fashion, body positivity etc so I thought she was so rude when she addressed comments about her weight loss. Obviously people are going to comment, it’s a significant loss! She’s said it’s due to her having mental health issues/ suicidal ideation/ going through a really hard time last year.

Reactions: 3
Her whole “thing” is being plus size, plus size fashion, body positivity etc so I thought she was so rude when she addressed comments about her weight loss. Obviously people are going to comment, it’s a significant loss! She’s said it’s due to her having mental health issues/ suicidal ideation/ going through a really hard time last year.
Oh please, she's noticed her plus sized blogging peers have all lost weight and doesn't want to be the only one left, thats all. Nothing wrong with wanting to lose weight, just be honest with yourself. I'm sure she's enjoying having more choice in clothing, more energy, etc

No need for her to be rude when people comment on the obvious either.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think it’s been sudden at all, I remember commenting it on here months ago. Also don’t pay that much attention but feel like she’s always wearing workout clothes these days so assume she’s just more active now?

Reactions: 1
Bethany Rutter also lots loads of weight recently despite building her following on plus size content she hasn’t mentioned it either. I find it so weird - you think people haven’t noticed?

Reactions: 4
Bethany Rutter also lots loads of weight recently despite building her following on plus size content she hasn’t mentioned it either. I find it so weird - you think people haven’t noticed?
Thought she was one of the ones who went batshit at people for losing?

Reactions: 1
She was! That’s why it’s so weird. She’s becoming a personal trainer and everything but just…hasn’t mentioned the fact she’s gone down a few dress sizes
Because she’s framing it like she just fell over and ran 10k by accident, oops how quaint!

Isn’t she just using a filter ?
got to be both weight loss and a filter/weird angle surely? Shes clearly smaller but that photo is bizarre, sh's given herself the thighs of a size 8 model!

and has she visited the US and not seen her "boyfriend" AGAIN??

got to be both weight loss and a filter/weird angle surely? Shes clearly smaller but that photo is bizarre, sh's given herself the thighs of a size 8 model!

and has she visited the US and not seen her "boyfriend" AGAIN??
She did see him, but yet again SHE had to go to California to visit! Utterly bizarre relationship. She’ll try and explain it away with him “not being able to get time off work”, but the reality is he can’t even be bothered to go and see her when she’s in the same country!

Ah yes, the plus size bloggers who for years said there are various reasons as to why people can't lose weight (which is true) and hated the assumption that just because they are big doesn't mean they aren't active (fair), but suddenly started making the gym routine and posting on #insta and have lost weight - funny that... oh and of course you shouldn't mention it.

And now she's tweeting about moving to the US with a boyfriend she sees once or year or so.

Good Luck.

Reactions: 8
Ah yes, the plus size bloggers who for years said there are various reasons as to why people can't lose weight (which is true) and hated the assumption that just because they are big doesn't mean they aren't active (fair), but suddenly started making the gym routine and posting on #insta and have lost weight - funny that... oh and of course you shouldn't mention it.

And now she's tweeting about moving to the US with a boyfriend she sees once or year or so.

Good Luck.
She was asking for advice about an O-1 visa 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why not go for the K1 visa sponsored by TLC and give us some fresh 90 Day Fiancé content?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Her biggest blind spot with her career is not playing the game - people like Danie Vanier and Felicity Hayward aren’t controversial or confrontational on their social media channels.
I dunno, I think Danie does share her opinions. She just does it professionally and isn't relentless with it. She posts about other stuff regularly too. Unlike Steph

I dunno, I think Danie does share her opinions. She just does it professionally and isn't relentless with it. She posts about other stuff regularly too. Unlike Steph
But that’s exactly what I think stevenseagull was saying- it’s not that Danielle Vanier doesn’t share her views, but she does it in a non confrontational (professional) way.

Reactions: 4
Not her going off about Good American and complaining about how there’s no fat people in the campaign and talking about “us fat people” with the next story being her “back day” workout in the gym 😂 I can’t take her seriously anymore - like, GIRL you are barely plus size anymore! She’s very very clearly intentionally losing weight seeing as she was in the gym years ago and did her routine and didn’t lose any weight. Stop fooling yourself!

Reactions: 7