Stephanie Vavron #46 Constant Filters, no Routine, going back in time, saying REEM.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how the school holidays willl go?
Surly petr is due back for his month away?
She’s not mentioned max being off tho? Is he term time nursery? As in only has 2 weeks off

Reactions: 7
Been side tracked by the Jay Slater thread. Beginning to think there's a possibility he's hiding under her gunt now.

Vav been near tenerife recently ?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s got some cheek. The fact you slept with his mate, stole the charity money, gave his family fck all from his insurance and left them out the gravestone so they don’t go to his resting place is a disgrace! End of
Beefy is AFFECTED
---
Beefy your views are shiteeeeeeee your likes are even worst 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Beefy is AFFECTED
I’m shocked she even acknowledged it to be honest. I hope she’s kept up at night by how she treated Cammy and his family and I hope she’s panicking that more and more people are talking about the whole thing than ever before. She pretends she doesn’t care what anyone says and that there’s no such thing as bad publicity…but I don’t buy it. The money can be explained away by saying someone else had that collection bucket but there’s nobody else she can blame for how she treated Cammy and his family.

~~~~~

That post about the books confirmed for me that everything she does is for her own benefit, even down to her interactions with Max. This isn’t something new but not only does she want an Instagrammable kid that she can use for content, she’s not even prepared to read her son a story because he won’t interact with her. How can he be 5 and she still doesn’t ‘know’ him?

I was shocked aswell tbf, happy she has tho,
Opens this big can of worms we’ve been waiting for
I’m shocked she even acknowledged it to be honest. I hope she’s kept up at night by how she treated Cammy and his family and I hope she’s panicking that more and more people are talking about the whole thing than ever before. She pretends she doesn’t care what anyone says and that there’s no such thing as bad publicity…but I don’t buy it. The money can be explained away by saying someone else had that collection bucket but there’s nobody else she can blame for how she treated Cammy and his family.

~~~~~

That post about the books confirmed for me that everything she does is for her own benefit, even down to her interactions with Max. This isn’t something new but not only does she want an Instagrammable kid that she can use for content, she’s not even prepared to read her son a story because he won’t interact with her. How can he be 5 and she still doesn’t ‘know’ him?

Reactions: 13
I don’t know if this has already been posted but I just choked on my tea 😂”First sip of the day” 🙄 just nearly came out my nose 😂 And I don’t know why she’s making on that Aberdeen is some tiny wee village. Just admit no one in a great BIG city bleeping likes you because of what you did.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m surprised she was able to reply. I thought that lassie said she’s been blocked, clearly not or I’m getting her confused with someone else cos there’s many people on TT having opinions on beef cake.

Reactions: 8
I don’t know if this has already been posted but I just choked on my tea 😂”First sip of the day” 🙄 just nearly came out my nose 😂 And I don’t know why she’s making on that Aberdeen is some tiny wee village. Just admit no one in a great BIG city bleeping likes you because of what you did.
That is hilarious!!
---
She deleted her comment because some replied calling her out!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

~~~~~

Everything is always about Steph. She makes it ALL about her and how hard things are for her. And poor Lily is still the glass child.

• Sad
Reactions: 10