Stephanie Vavron #27 bore in Distress in a stretchy size ‘10’ dress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @lollie75 and @OriginalAntiInfluencer for the thread title.

Big Beefy is not big beefy at all. She is a skinny legend. It’s ok for everyone else to be fat though, just not our big Staf. She’s not fat, she just has a large uterus.

She’s currently retired from suicide baiting and has now added an ‘eating disorder’ to her many labels she loves to give herself and children.

Stephanie Vavron’s advice for fat people - don’t wear leggings.

Here is a pic of our big entrepreneur selling her shite to nobody in BPerfect.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Pretty sure we will have a new label she has found for herself by the end of this thread 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mods have changed it from bleep to Bore. How boring 🥲🤣🤣 should have used a wee star in the middle Wh@re

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hello, hello! That moved fast. Just wanted to comment on the post in the last thread with Sophie the “size 14 midsize girlie” - I LOVE her! Her 30 days of outfits in October were so great. Hard recommend if you are looking for a bit of inspo.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thanks to @lollie75 and @OriginalAntiInfluencer for the thread title.

Big Beefy is not big beefy at all. She is a skinny legend. It’s ok for everyone else to be fat though, just not our big Staf. She’s not fat, she just has a large uterus.

She’s currently retired from suicide baiting and has now added an ‘eating disorder’ to her many labels she loves to give herself and children.

Stephanie Vavron’s advice for fat people - don’t wear leggings.

Here is a pic of our big entrepreneur selling her shite to nobody in BPerfect.
This had me in stitches so thank you, I’m having a really tit day but reading on here doesn’t half give me a really good chuckle. Thanks Tattlers and thanks Steph when you’re on here reading cause if you weren’t such and lying bellend then we’d have nothing to talk about 😂

• Haha
Both 🫣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Her followers are thick as duck
Giving her any money! And who would want to be this colour 😂😂😂 she would sell anything
A bit passive aggressive with the 🥰 is it not? 🤣 not sure if it was a genuine question or a dig but she's clearly took it as a dig 🙊 it's a different tan every week with her!

Reactions: 7
Both 🫣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Her followers are thick as duck
Giving her any money! And who would want to be this colour 😂😂😂 she would sell anything
She's like a witch 😂😂😂loving another thread for Aberdeens finest leg spreader for a holiday. I hope Greg the dolphins doing well after his encounter with the black widow #pinchme

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She goes through a lot of tan and not for the reason she likes to think lollll

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I watched that tan tik tok, I’ve no idea how companies would pay her to promote anything she’s so bloody agressive shouting down the camera and putting on mean facials 😂

Cruella de Vav had been awfully quiet today. Wonder what she’s sulking about.

Reactions: 7
Her bf seeing his daughter probably
I did think that. She’s such a bleeping spoiled brat!! Only her and her kids must come first. I’ve met plenty of women like her in my time and it never ends well.

Reactions: 14
I did think that. She’s such a bleeping spoiled brat!! Only her and her kids must come first. I’ve met plenty of women like her in my time and it never ends well.
Yep seen it many a time. Its around 3 months now and things will fall apart soon

Reactions: 9
She will be like long distance is so hard for me rylan, but now I don’t know if I can do every other weekend… (ofcourse it nothing at all to do with how he’s not her type and she wants a real man) they will split up, she will move on to the next guy and that will be the third guys max has met since his dad ran for the hills…. Was going to attempt to say how many it would be for lils. But I’ll be there all night. Poor wean had fake dad’s on her birth certificate etc, she’s had more da’s than hot dinners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.