StellaSoloAdventures

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is trying sooooo hard to squeeze a tear out for Otis. What a tit she is. She does realise we have seen her away on holidays before without him. Why the sudden "I miss my dog".. this isn't your first rodeo stella. Cop on ffs.
I think she probably does find it harder than last year because she seems to have spent all year working on narrowing her community. Spending birthdays and christmas' alone isn't normal missing your dog on a week's holiday to this extent isn't normal... I don't think I'd miss my kids this much. She takes so much pride in her "small circle" but she quite clearly has some deep trust issues that she needs to work on. It's great doing stuff solo and her overall message of yes you can do it alone is great but she's kinda missed the point that doing trips solo and creating a solo world for yourself are not the same thing!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
As someone else mentioned, she struggled the first night when she went on holiday last time (abroad) and then was ok the rest of the time…
I’ve sometimes felt a bit off the first night in a new place, but generally it’s just being tired after travelling etc and then I’m ok…
She has absolutely narrowed her circle down to just her and the dog, and the difference between how long she used to be away ‘camping’ and these days is just so much shorter…often comes across as all that setting up is for just an overnight…. I don’t think we really get to know or see how long she had originally planned to go camping for. She’s admitted that she often feels that it’s not right, and just bundles everything into the car in the middle of the night and drives home.
Her recent trip to Scotland seemed to be incredibly short, especially when she kept saying it had been a ten hour drive to get there….surely without a work schedule, she would have done and seen more of Scotland than she did, especially when the dog was with her, and she wasn’t missing him.
Ultimately, the persona that she had tried to create about being solo and getting away to explore and enjoy seems to now be the opposite of what she wants.
Before she got the first Ford ranger, I’m sure she went to Iceland for the brand deal to try one out etc… she was absolutely ok on that trip though wasn’t she…even without being able to take the dog with her!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Me again!!

Saw her next day TT saying that she’d forgotten lots of her stuff (she’s so used to filling up the ranger) including her pants!!

Yet again, she contradicts herself…she hadn’t planned to leave the resort for the week, but was only half board etc….so she’s now decided to pay to be fully inclusive (even though she kept saying that the drinks side would be a waste as she’ll only have a glass of wine, maximum) once a day, and that she’ll now be going out a few times…

She had a strange brown dress on to go to dinner….looked 39, not 29 and soooo nervous…..I’m not saying just because you are solo, that you are super comfortable doing everything …..however….for how much she bangs on about being solo, you can see how she has made camping an excuse to just stay around the tent, eat from what she buys in M&S, and not mix (when in the UK)…leaving when she suddenly wanted to….

I don’t know….she just comes across more and more odd!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
Why is she posting so many videos when on holiday? How many times does she want to say ‘literally’? I used to like her but she’s weird now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Why is she posting so many videos when on holiday? How many times does she want to say ‘literally’? I used to like her but she’s weird now.
The word stunning is just too much for me, especially when she says literally in front of it as well!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Why is she posting so many videos when on holiday? How many times does she want to say ‘literally’? I used to like her but she’s weird now.
She’s so annoying and genuine question but does no one say fringe these days? Bangs is such an American term.

That brown dress was not it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
I get the whole female empowerment in larger bodies bit but as a woman in a larger body who is this helping? I much prefer women like Laura adlington who acknowledge that you feel uncomfortable in certain things instead of shaming you for not walking around in a thong... I'm sure a lot of thin women don't feel comfortable doing that. It's all just a bit patronising and not believable. She might be comfortable and confident in her body and good for her but she's not comfortable in herself at all. She used to show some genuine vulnerability and I think now that's gone that's why she's coming across as weird. Wonder if she's still seeing a therapist because she needs to be
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
I know this will not come across as very nice but honestly, wearing a thong bikini is gross - even if she was a size 10. No need for anyone’s bum cheeks to be bouncing about the beach. Nonetheless, she might come over as body confident but personally I don’t want to see somebody’s gut hanging out while I eat my lunch or breakfast on my holidays. My sister is big & I have large friends but they dress well for their size, not hanging out like a burst couch.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I know this will not come across as very nice but honestly, wearing a thong bikini is gross - even if she was a size 10. No need for anyone’s bum cheeks to be bouncing about the beach. Nonetheless, she might come over as body confident but personally I don’t want to see somebody’s gut hanging out while I eat my lunch or breakfast on my holidays. My sister is big & I have large friends but they dress well for their size, not hanging out like a burst couch.
I totally agree with you…regardless of size.
For all she bangs on about body confidence…would she still be parading around for the camera if she wasn’t the only one at the beach and pool???!! Referring to a TT I saw earlier when it was early morning on holiday.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
I totally agree with you…regardless of size.
For all she bangs on about body confidence…would she still be parading around for the camera if she wasn’t the only one at the beach and pool???!! Referring to a TT I saw earlier when it was early morning on holiday.
None of her bikinis fit - her a is most definitely eating the bottom half and her lady lumps are constantly hanging out the bottom of the bikini top. Maybe I’m being kind but I think that’s why she looks so bad, if things were a little larger and covered a little more she would look 100 times better.

And I’m again confused by the “woe is me, I’m so anxious on my own” narrative while simultaneously prancing around in clothing that puts it ALL out there for everyone to see.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
I see more.of this woman's nipples than my own 🤣

I really think she has an impulsive personality and the camping was last year's fad and now she's over it but feel like she has to go along because every other type of content she's tried has bombed.
I see more of her nipples AND her cellulite covered a than my own 😅 I’m blocked by her on tik tok lol has she been shutting many people down when they’ve asked where she is 😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
I see more of her nipples AND her cellulite covered a than my own 😅 I’m blocked by her on tik tok lol has she been shutting many people down when they’ve asked where she is 😂
[/QUOTE]

I don’t think she’s been answering but that’s pretty typical for folks while they’re away, they tend to share when they get back for safety reasons. And doing a hotel/room tour after the fact offers more content.
 
I’m sure she shared where she stayed last time. If she wants to keep it private maybe she shouldn’t share any content
 
Did you see her story yesterday, she claims someone flew out and stalked her! Again not sure if shes over exaggerating or whether someone has actually gone because they've seen she was there which probably does feel quite invasive.

But you never know with her if they just booked it because they liked the look of it and happened to go when shes there and in her head that is them stalking her.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Did you see her story yesterday, she claims someone flew out and stalked her! Again not sure if shes over exaggerating or whether someone has actually gone because they've seen she was there which probably does feel quite invasive.

But you never know with her if they just booked it because they liked the look of it and happened to go when shes there and in her head that is them stalking her.
It’s probably more the case that they were already booked and literally said hi and they recognised her from TT!! I’m not saying there aren’t some weird people out there, but I can’t see someone booking a flight and hotel etc, especially as it didn’t look cheap.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
It’s probably more the case that they were already booked and literally said hi and they recognised her from TT!! I’m not saying there aren’t some weird people out there, but I can’t see someone booking a flight and hotel etc, especially as it didn’t look cheap.

Yeah this was my thought also she said the hotel was getting really busy so you would have also thought there would be less chance of rooms being available to book last min, who knows but her tendency to be dramatic does make me question someone “stalking” her.

Like you said probably one of her followers just going to the same hotel 😂.

I think it is a smart move for anyone who has a lot of followers to delay posting of where they are for safety so that is fair. If someone has done what she said too that is a bit much!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Yeah this was my thought also she said the hotel was getting really busy so you would have also thought there would be less chance of rooms being available to book last min, who knows but her tendency to be dramatic does make me question someone “stalking” her.

Like you said probably one of her followers just going to the same hotel 😂.

I think it is a smart move for anyone who has a lot of followers to delay posting of where they are for safety so that is fair. If someone has done what she said too that is a bit much!
Oh definitely…
IF they really did intentionally follow her there, then of course it needs reporting.
If not, then she needs to stop being dramatic and get over herself!!
A lot of people build up videos so that they are a couple of weeks behind when they actually post stuff…obviously for safety, but it gives them more freedom to include other things in their videos, rather than having to filter what they say and do all the time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Also why does she have to be so extreme with her eating. She is just trapping herself into a cycle of cutting out foods and then binging on them again. It’s not a sustainable and it’s unrealistic.

We are going to have to witness her eating dates drizzled in chocolate again and her claiming shes got no sugar cravings then a month or 2 later be back to the biscuits and bits shes enjoys!

She would be better just trying to eat them more in moderation and finding a happy balance.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
Sorry but I refuse to believe someone flew out there and stalked her like she’s some kind of celebrity 😂😂😂 if that was the case she would have been overly dramatic about it and moved hotels (and created content about it). Not suddenly, after getting home, decide to mention it
 
  • Like
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7