Stefanie Preissner #2 The fun never stops with Stef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't find any thread suggestions so took the first whitty most liked post which was from @Watchwoman in 2021 :LOL: Slow moving thread

Summary of last thread
Stef repeatedly becoming an expert on everything that ever happens and even if shes wrong somehow she just has to be right!

People continue to ask her questions about everything and she continues to give ridiculous answers

She has autism in case you didn't know

Since the last thread shes married, had a baby and currently moving house

Reactions: 1
Its literally the same ring but 10 times bigger, thats just materialistic , she 100% is materialistic you can tell by all the posts on the new house and all the stuff shes buying and even down to talking about the new car.

Reactions: 12
Its literally the same ring but 10 times bigger, thats just materialistic , she 100% is materialistic you can tell by all the posts on the new house and all the stuff shes buying and even down to talking about the new car.
Oh and I forgot about the Louis Vuitton neverfull as a baby bag

Reactions: 5
Insufferable twit 🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh yeah, like a person's plans to get some work done at the weekend should be put on hold coz you want to sit out in the garden on a sunny day, or because your baby is napping. Give over.

IMG_20230603_201632.jpg

Reactions: 2
she's got a public page 🤣

If she was my neighbour and I saw that post well every day I would have something going from morning until night. I'd nearly pour concrete just to kango it out

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She says she just "didn't pick the right ring the first time"

Edit to add: the ring is fab!! I'd love it but I feel like she'd preach that she's not materialistic. Also wonder did she get inheritance and maybe upgrade it herself 🤷🏻‍♀️
my husband has suggested upgrading my engagement ring a few times as we are a bit better off now than when we were many moons ago, but I keep telling him this is my engagement ring and I love it for more reasons than it’s size (like him finally asking 😂)!! I think stefanie is definitely materialistic and not sentimental. I’d absolutely say she upgraded it herself, but also, who gets a bigger ring when they have a new baby?! It’s not very practical is it in terms of cuddling and playing and changing nappies. She never mentioned taking it off for those practical things 🫠
Her poor neighbours will be so glad to be rid of her and not having passive aggressive rants posted about them on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
she's got a public page 🤣

If she was my neighbour and I saw that post well every day I would have something going from morning until night. I'd nearly pour concrete just to kango it out
ah come on. She’s only giving out like 99% of us would when the neighbours start doing work on a nice day. I swear my neighbours do this on purpose. Every time I decide to sit out for a few minutes peace, they take out a lawnmower or power tool. Does my head in 😡

Reactions: 1
She has a device that you have to use when entering her house to put shoe covers over your shoes . Just aswell she doesn't ever have any visitors

• Wow
Reactions: 3
ah come on. She’s only giving out like 99% of us would when the neighbours start doing work on a nice day. I swear my neighbours do this on purpose. Every time I decide to sit out for a few minutes peace, they take out a lawnmower or power tool. Does my head in 😡
I'm sure youv never had work done around your house with power tools on a nice day. People do things when they get a chance not just to ruin your peace. Move somewhere without neighbours, & Enjoy the tractor noises

Reactions: 6
I've no desire to stalk Stefanie or cause her any harm BUT if I was a nutter and I did from this mornings stories alone I know very easily where she lives, what house number it is, what bedroom she sleeps in and what car she has. It's crazy to share so much info online.

Reactions: 5
I've no desire to stalk Stefanie or cause her any harm BUT if I was a nutter and I did from this mornings stories alone I know very easily where she lives, what house number it is, what bedroom she sleeps in and what car she has. It's crazy to share so much info online.
You can even see all the lovely new things shes buying for her house so you know what to rob!

Reactions: 2
Every time there's a political story breaking or anything happens in Gov buildings such as the intruder last week she's straight on with info. Doesn't Noel get embarrassed that she's passing on their conversations? He probably doesn't tell her half the stuff he could.

Reactions: 4
Noel seems to be a nutter too. and that's what's advising the people in power 😱

Noel definately empowering stephanie to be the way she is........id say he us as bad as her....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.