Staying in London

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As sunshine dreamer said, I'd recommend the river boat. It is an experience to do alot of the main sight seeing in one day.

I'd definitely stay central. Travelodge, Premier Inn, etc prices don't differ too much. As a born and bred but now left Londoner, I wouldn't recommend staying anywhere outer or Tottenham, etc. It can be quite intimidating as it gets dark. The weirdos I find, tend to come out.

I'm not sure how to start a thread so I thought I would post it on here if that's okay.

I will be visiting London in December and I am looking for some recommendations on hotels please?.

Ideally I would like it be near Hyde Park. Not really looking to spend a lot around £300-400 for two nights.
Wanting to go Hyde Park, Oxford street, Covent gardens

If anyone has any recommendations or tips I would be grateful. Thank you

Near Hyde Park, you can look around paddington. Some nice pubs and restaurants around there and a short walk to marble arch

Reactions: 1
I'm not sure how to start a thread so I thought I would post it on here if that's okay.

I will be visiting London in December and I am looking for some recommendations on hotels please?.

Ideally I would like it be near Hyde Park. Not really looking to spend a lot around £300-400 for two nights.
Wanting to go Hyde Park, Oxford street, Covent gardens

If anyone has any recommendations or tips I would be grateful. Thank you
Personally I always go for premier inns or a premier inn hub. It’s cheap and you know what you’re getting. I usually don’t spend more than £150 for two nights. It’s personal preference though I guess.

Reactions: 1