Spontaneous “Homer Simpson-mmmm-moments”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just for a laugh!

Maybe it’s just me, I have these moments all the time. I’d love to know if anyone else does!

For example, I’ve just been browsing shoes online, and when I saw the “shoes with wedges” section, my brain went “mmmm, wedges”!

Or I walked past a sign saying “Braeburn Street”, and thought “mmmm, apples“.

Here‘s what I mean! ⬇

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know what you mean 🤣 I do sometimes, but it’s usually to do with food

also the scene of sideshow box stepping on rakes and making that noise lives in my brain rent free

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well I have the classic mmmm, donuts while dribbling :ROFLMAO: if I see anything that even remotely resembles a donut!

I also back out of awkward situations like Homer disappears into the bush :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know what you mean 🤣 I do sometimes, but it’s usually to do with food

also the scene of sideshow box stepping on rakes and making that noise lives in my brain rent free
I’m glad it makes sense!! I get it with food too, it just tickles me when it goes even further!
Yes!! Same here with that scene! It’s the way it just goes on sliiiightly longer than you expect that makes it 👌

Well I have the classic mmmm, donuts while dribbling :ROFLMAO: if I see anything that even remotely resembles a donut!

I also back out of awkward situations like Homer disappears into the bush :ROFLMAO:
Haha, so even those donut swimming pool thingies for example?
Another classic scene! you’ve got the right idea, it’s always later that I wish I’d just bushed away from these situations! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Somebody living near me has a black one of these. I swear anytime I see it drive past me I go "Mmmm 😂

roadster.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Haha, so even those donut swimming pool thingies for example?
Another classic scene! you’ve got the right idea, it’s always later that I wish I’d just bushed away from these situations! 😂
Oh yeah especially the pool thingies that are painted like a donut :ROFLMAO: I'm like imagine a donut THAT BIG 🤤 (oh yeah I'm fat by the way)

It's a classic scene and a meme now, I grew up in a very bad home situation so can't take any conflict now I literally just reverse out the room and run :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Somebody living near me has a black one of these. I swear anytime I see it drive past me I go "Mmmm 😂

View attachment 286634
I wonder if anyone walking past has heard your “mmmm”?! I know naff all about cars but even I can tell that’s gorgeous 😍

Oh yeah especially the pool thingies that are painted like a donut :ROFLMAO: I'm like imagine a donut THAT BIG 🤤 (oh yeah I'm fat by the way)

It's a classic scene and a meme now, I grew up in a very bad home situation so can't take any conflict now I literally just reverse out the room and run :ROFLMAO:
OMG! They ARE strangely appealing though! I damn well should be fat(er) the way my brain jumps from wedge heel shoes to potato wedges!

I’m so sorry you grew up in that situation, no wonder you just back away. I honestly love that you relate it to Homer, these random thoughts can really take the edge off a bad situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2