Spikey aka Caroline Greenwood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find this woman nauseating or is it just me? I’ve followed for a while and lately I find her irritating.
Constantly showing her very nice life whilst simultaneously giving a sob story. ‘Poor me, but look at my amazing whole house renovation which cost several hundred thousand’ or ‘I had a night mare flight but look at the luxury holiday I’m having’ ‘I miss my son now he is away at uni so much’ yet he was away at boarding school for 5 years so what’s changed? So disingenuous.
Always jumping on the latest ‘right on’ bandwagon.
The refusal to admit that as a trophy wife of a retired rugby player who has a couple of businesses that do very well on top of rugby commentating, the only reason she is where she is is because of him. She does not work, yet does not like being referred to as Will Greenwood’s wife. How else are people supposed to refer to her? No one knows who she is!
The awareness she brings to the neurodiverse community is to be applauded, but quite often, she makes it all about herself.

Oh, and food. She’s ‘vegan’. Often used as an excuse to justify disordered eating. As is compulsive exercise. Just saying.

I don’t know- these are all personal irritations. Maybe I’m just an intolerant grumpy so and so!

Reactions: 1
The annual freebie holiday bragging has started. Husband runs overpriced sports camps for people with more money than sense. It’s all ‘look at me I’m in the gym because I’m an obsessive compulsive exerciser’ and ‘look at this picture of me in my v expensive swimsuit and zero percent eating disordered body fat’
No doubt to try and look relatable there’ll be a post about how hard things are and how it’s not all perfect etc etc but I really think this woman has no self awareness.
Also taking pictures of your new massive kitchen before and after the cleaners have been and passing it off as your own hard work is pathetic. You have an au pair to do your childcare, there’s no way you wouldn’t have a cleaner. I honestly don’t know what she actually does. Must be important. She has a desk and everything.

Glad I found this thread. Amazed there aren’t more posts on her. I don’t normally comment on women’s bodies but my goodness she needs to eat more than a lettuce leaf. She appears to be very proud of her bony chest, it’s very ageing.

I agree. I find it really irritating that people who obviously have restrictive diets pretend to eat pizza and drink wine (and if they do they then restrict after). All whilst preaching ‘it’s all about balance’. So disingenuous and damaging.

Another holiday with more humble brag posts. ‘I know I’m lucky blah blah but look at meeee while most people can’t afford their mortgage’ It’s not irritating she’s on holiday, but it’s the constant showing off. Her husband obviously earns well -they have a nice big house with a pool and they’ve just had extensive renovations. 2 kids at a very expensive private school etc etc. She seems keen to show the ‘wealth’ yet has some self awareness that it’s a bit showy to post, so off sets it with ‘poor me’ ‘nightmare flight’ or after gym mirror prancing in what one can only describe as dressed in an outfit fit for a 10 year old, sunbed selfies of wobbly bits to reassure us fatties that although she has a body fat of ZERO she’s got our backs! So selfless. The fact you are pinching folds of skin is insulting and highly triggering to those who have suffered eating disorders.

How old is she? She’s flown many times and never made a big deal about HRT? She’s been taking since 40. I thought she was late 40s (not yet 50 as we’d have known about it with the lavish party and photographer).

Very worthy cause, but I would have more respect if you were actually walking the walk instead of talking the talk. Not your house. In fact last time you ‘hosted’ you bailed at the last minute and got your neighbours to.