Spanjee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw the last post had been locked ? So thought I’d set up new one unless mods can re open the other one

So glad you've set up a new thread as I wasn't able to and wanted to just say this....less than a month ago she said she had massive anxiety going to the shops, was wearing a face mask and being as quick as possible. Now (last weekend) she's been to TK Maxx and queued outside idea to buy fake plants?? What a joke and an insult to the people who have health anxiety! I'm no corona police do what you want within guidelines but please don't use the anxiety card and then manage to cure yourself in time for ikea reopening!,

Really narked me off plus the fact that she's a bit of a dick

Reactions: 7
I used to follow her for ages, years even. About three weeks ago I noticed I wasn’t following her any more and her account had gone private. When I requested to follow she deleted my request! What did I do 🤔🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.