SoulfullyAisling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this bonkers post warranted a thread, I hope the car seat nazis come for her after forward facing a three month old that's 'almost' the weight restrictions because it's fine 'in her opinion' She really grates at me with her superior attitude.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
By Jesus she’s painful - earth mother tits out beach walls - water- cocoa - more water - breast feeding- sea walks - cocoa - sea swim - perfect perfect family everything rosy calm not a cross word between them - just kids making buns and playing with worms - earth shattering love between them with her tits out again! I cannot stand her - not one bit relatable. All love peace etc 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 1
Never heard of her. Look forward to spending more time finding out about her 🤣🤣🤣

Never heard of her. Look forward to spending more time finding out about her 🤣🤣🤣
She’s a hairdresser/qualified primary school teacher/earthmamma who knows better than almost anyone. She took her 4 children out of school for a year to ‘unschool’ them including a junior cert student before admitting defeat and putting them back into schools.
I would also put bets on her being an antivaxxer.

• Wow