Sophxharris

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you! I really actually like her but her shopping is out of control!! How can she buy soooo much constantly for her little boy?! It’s bonkers.

what was she on about yesterday,did some nub theory page she contacted end up telling her the sex or something when she didnt want to know ? I think the stories maybe got deleted ,I couldnt make sense of it .Why send them it if you dont want to know ?

what was she on about yesterday,did some nub theory page she contacted end up telling her the sex or something when she didnt want to know ? I think the stories maybe got deleted ,I couldnt make sense of it .Why send them it if you dont want to know ?
I think it was someone had sent in her scan photo to the Facebook page asking what people’s thoughts were, which is kinda weird!

Aw I love Sophie!! I like that she doesn’t pretend she has her tit together like other mummy influences and we see her messy house with toys everywhere etc. Also I can relate to the shopping addiction, my little boy is dressed to the nines and i’m in rags 😂

Reactions: 1