Sophiejaneyoung

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why he’s got her surname and not jacks. With Margot the dad wasn’t in the picture so get that but wonder why with this baby

Reactions: 1
I wonder why he’s got her surname and not jacks. With Margot the dad wasn’t in the picture so get that but wonder why with this baby
Good for her tbh. Maybe if they get married he’ll change his name to hers. I was married when I had my kids so we all had the same surname but if I’d had kids outside of marriage (I would never) I would give it my name.

I can’t help but think this baby was just for content, her account grew quickly on the back of Margo content. It seems like she just wants to up engagement and followers to then shill the pyramid schemes again to vulnerable mums who think she’s amazing and relatable.

Reactions: 3
I’m torn because after we saw what he was like the first time round, she has been very careful about showing him on stories. And I feel like she doesn’t see how awful he is and puts up with him, as yes it was convenient he could get her pregnant. So I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s still on the scene.

She’s heavily plugging another MLM this time with her awful mother. It’s absolutely disgusting and she knows just what she’s doing preying on vulnerable new mums.

Reactions: 5