Sophie Louise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't seen her stream for quite a while.

18th December was the last time she streamed and before that it was 13th October
And then before that was once in May and once in April
What does she DO all day then? I presumed she hardly uploaded to YouTube because she was busy streaming.

Reactions: 2
Can she even see with how low she has her glasses?
She pushed them up in a video before and then pulled them back down again when she looked at her reflection
She looks like she is channeling 74 year old Brenda who is trying to see the price tag on the shelf in tesco with varifocals.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What does she DO all day then? I presumed she hardly uploaded to YouTube because she was busy streaming.
duck all. I’m under the impression she just games all day or sits on her sofa buying shite online.

A proper job would do her wonders I think. She has nothing to work towards with her channel or even personal life goals. It’s sad that she just sits and rots away in that house.

Reactions: 6
I loved her videos when she worked in the post office/as a cleaner. Even something like that would give her life purpose.

I still don't get how she's making money when she uploads, like... 5 times a year??

Also, didn't she get a ring for Christmas? Yet, still hasn't bothered sorting out her engagement ring... That she hasn't worn... Probably since the got engaged 😂 Alex must feel great about that!

Reactions: 6
I loved her videos when she worked in the post office/as a cleaner. Even something like that would give her life purpose.

I still don't get how she's making money when she uploads, like... 5 times a year??

Also, didn't she get a ring for Christmas? Yet, still hasn't bothered sorting out her engagement ring... That she hasn't worn... Probably since the got engaged 😂 Alex must feel great about that!
I don't think he's bothered either tbh.
I bet it was her that planned the whole engagement anyway 😂

Reactions: 3
To be fair they don’t strike me as the type that actually cared about engagement but were probably push to it because social norms. Would explain why they don’t seem to care about it.

Reactions: 1
Are they clear lenses? No optician would let you walk out their door with glasses that clearly don’t fit.

She must do. Nobody's skin is that smooth.
Feel like watching it on a bigger screen, you can see it's clearly filtered

God her glasses give me rage 🤣
Oh yeah, I watch on my TV and I don't think I've actually watched the screen long enough to notice but I really noticed it in her latest video 😆

The glasses give me rage too. She thinks it makes her look cute and nerdy but she looks like a dick.

Reactions: 3
Only just getting round to her last video, why am I not surprised the first thing she made in the air fryer was a Nutella and banana toastie 🤣