Sophie Aspin goss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is why I don’t think people should put everything online. People are going to have opinions
I agree. One minute she’s with the love of her life the next they’ve split up. I find it confusing. I also didn’t mean that parents aren’t allowed time on their own - but she’s teeny tiny isn’t she? I couldn’t bear to be apart from mine

I find it annoying how they post these videos together but ignore comments asking if they’re back on. It’s like they bait the comments.
I don’t mind her tbh but she will occasionally post a beggy post asking for recommendations on baby stuff knowing someone will gift her something.
He seems quite funny but I get major duck boy vibes from him.

Reactions: 1
I cannot believe she’s actually started an Onlyfans.. especially after saying she’d never do it in her song. I’m shocked wow
---
I find it annoying how they post these videos together but ignore comments asking if they’re back on. It’s like they bait the comments.
I don’t mind her tbh but she will occasionally post a beggy post asking for recommendations on baby stuff knowing someone will gift her something.
He seems quite funny but I get major duck boy vibes from him.
Yeah they’ve finally officially posted they’re back together but it was so obvious for a while. They were probs just embarrassed to say straight away because they broke up twice in the space of 2 months and it was all over the internet

Reactions: 1