Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cherryblues

Chatty Member
You are utterly and completely obsessed with these sisters aren’t you? 2600 comments and your post search history is disturbing and borderline obsessive. You have been here for years and not a day go by without you making comments on this thread. I’m no saint either but you literally NEVER take a day/week or month off, not even during the summer?? Other girls leave and come back after months or weeks but you are always here? Is this your full time job, commitment and career? To post on this thread. You have nothing else going on in your life? No husband, children, a job or a vacation coming up? Do you post here during your vacations too? What’s worse is you are not even embarrassed spending so much time here, I mean every day, really? It’s almost like you are proud of having spent thousands of hours on this thread? There is more to life than this site, you need to stop being so obsessed with 2 losers. You guys always say these sisters are irrelevant and no one knows them YET you keep talking about them everyday lol. They are so important in your life that you have spent thousands and thousands of hours here because of them. Your name always pops out here and it’s freaking annoying, you always have something to say give it a rest JUST for a week man…
Hi Fatza!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

sevcive

Waiting for ms virgo to release her music album 🤣🤣🤣🤣 comparing herself to kim and jlo lmaoooo she’s lowkey a comedian
She should hire tattlers as her ghost writers:

Don't be fooled by the funny accent that I got
I'm still, I'm still Fyza from the Rock
Used to have a little plastic, now I have a lot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

nehirahmettt

not sonia saying how do people live here?? babe u literally lived here for MOST OF UR LIFE. & ur mother spent 50 years in that country?? stop denying ur roots.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Honeybee1

I just came on here to say, it seems like a lot of us on here are Muslim (I’m assuming). Please make dua or even if you are not Muslim, pray and share share share any content that you see from Gaza. I’m so devastated for them

• Heart
Reactions: 21

fifi_abdou

As long as she continues to steal and impersonate my culture I’ll never feel bad for her. In saying that, I’ll give her credit for standing up for Palestine. She’s still dodgy and a liar.
I don’t understand why everyone’s thinking she’s okay? PSA this is a woman close to 30 who till this day refutes any notions and truths about her ethnicity. Sonia just think of the great things that could happen for you if you acknowledge you’re Pakistani. You could be the face of a campaign for pakistani designers, you would garner more respect and recognition from not only the Pakistani community but the Muslim one too. Im certain your life would change for the better if you stop this identity crisis! Imagine what your younger child self would say if she saw you right now, let her free !! and be who you are good things will come 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 20

DildoShwaggins

FB08B36C-0C82-4425-9C82-7C1BF22A3255.jpeg

a what?? Does she mean a balaclava?? I’m dead hahahahahaha Sonia baklava is a Turkish/Middle Eastern dessert habibty and since you’re “Turkish iraqi” you should know that 💀💀💀💀 miskeena she’s sooo dense

• Haha

hytuhh

Chatty Member
It is kinda crazy she's had more opportunities than most to make the best out of life. She managed to move to Dubai, she had a potential amazing career and she's ruined it all to continue acting like she did during her Birmingham school days

szn-123

Sonia on snap saying how “I visited London 8 years ago and it was gloomy” why talk about London girl we wanna hear if your hometown Birmingham was gloomy

• Haha
Reactions: 19

carmaz

Hold on, did Faeza just say on IG story that her body count is 0 and she never kissed anyone?

Ma’am, re-entering UAE on a new visa isn’t resetting your meter to 0.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Be-Real

It sounds horrible but its karma coming around and i love it. Shes talking about a girl being a thief. When you stole a whole new identity. You of all people cannot judge anyone. Imagine how many people she has scammed out of money and she is going around using the word thief. Such a coward too she got out of miami pretty quickly. All of this for clout and social media. Showing how your travelling from one destination to another and you fall flat on your face because you needed humbling.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

nehirahmettt

sonia was live today on tiktok, had around 400 people watching. she blocked me 5 times, after i commented about her ethnicity, & she said “stop trying to assume bullsh*t” GIRL EVERYONE BLOODY KNOWS?!? and then she’s like it’s always people from the uk that hate, & then she goes i’ve lived there, i know how miserable and cold it was. someone said why do u fake an american accent when you’re british. & she responded everyone knows i’m british, i have a british passport duh??🤣🤣🤣
---
she also said how her family was perfect, & very traditional, & she would go live her mum & dad, if her mum was still alive. it makes no sense to me, she talks about her family like that, yet she can’t claim the country her dad WAS LITERALLY BORN AND BROUGHT UP IN. makes no sense??? someone also mentioned if she’s still having an identity crisis , and she goes no one is having one, stop assuming, u don’t know me, SIS WE HAVE SEEN THE BIRTH CERTIFICATES.

• Haha

DildoShwaggins

It is kinda crazy she's had more opportunities than most to make the best out of life. She managed to move to Dubai, she had a potential amazing career and she's ruined it all to continue acting like she did during her Birmingham school days
I literally never seen anyone fumble the bag quite like faeza. She was in with the biggest influencers and makeup artists like Charlotte tilbury, colabs with Mac etc. They were even on vogue arabia and tv interviews. She could have been hudabeauty level successful. I think she was jealous of Sonia always being the face of it all and wanted the same attention so went and got all that surgery done. She let it get to her head and ran her big mouth, ruining every single friendship and opportunity she had. She’ll never get that back, don’t be fooled by 1.4 mill followers I guarantee more than half of those are fake. Just look at her comments section never more than 20 comments from real followers always bot comments.

• Heart

cherryblues

Chatty Member
Traditional woman? Girl you're a full blown WHORE. you are one of the women with the nastiest fucking attitude towards everyone (not just men). You are nobody to call these women out for their wrongdoings when you are literally in the same position? Lmao don't act like you're so well respected in the middle east, we all know you're paid to be shit on. Humble your plastic tits down. The irony and hypocrisy.💀
They're so obsessed with the idea of being traditional women which is insanity since they couldn't be more far than that. Both Sonia and Fatza keep pushing this narrative that they are these girly and traditional women who are so feminine and soft yet they both look like men, they're sex workers, ethnicity fakers and they have horrible attitudes and even worse manners.

• Haha