Soft White Underbelly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone watch this channel on YouTube? I binged loads of videos when I first came across it but the more I watch, the more something feels off about the whole thing. It just seems exploitative and the guy who does the interviews (Mark?) gives me weird vibes.

Reactions: 1
Yes I love this channel, it’s so addictive and fascinating. I know what you mean about Mark. I did think he was about weird at first. There was one girl that was working the streets , really beautiful though and very young . He was giving her loads of money, paying her rent etc.. I did think hang on a minute 🤔
But now I do think he’s a really nice guy and genuinely cares about these people.

Yes I love this channel, it’s so addictive and fascinating. I know what you mean about Mark. I did think he was about weird at first. There was one girl that was working the streets , really beautiful though and very young . He was giving her loads of money, paying her rent etc.. I did think hang on a minute 🤔
But now I do think he’s a really nice guy and genuinely cares about these people.
I think she was called Exotic or something? He was giving her thousands of dollars a week and paying her rent. There was another girl who he did something similar with and bought her a car. And they both just happened to be young, beautiful women…

This video about Amanda really set alarm bells ringing for me.

Yes it was Exotic. I do get that he comes a across as a bit of a creep but he helps a lot of people out not just beautiful young girls. There was a guy can’t remember his name I think he went by Rebecca? He’s done a lot of videos with mark, he’s given him lots of money , put him up in hotels etc…
The same with the Whittaker family. He paid for their house to be renovated , buys them whatever they need.

Reactions: 1
I mean he can obviously afford it and in the case of the Whittakers, I think their videos have millions of views so it’s right that he’s giving something back to them. His demeanour definitely changes when he’s interviewing attractive young women though.

I’m not saying the people aren’t grateful for any help they’re given but I just can’t shake the feeling that they’re being exploited. Their stories (although some are obviously embellished or flat out made up) are so tragic and these videos do help to humanise them which is obviously a good thing but it still feels a bit like a modern freak show. Like almost voyeuristic. Idk, it just doesn’t sit right with me.