Snowfall

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love it. BBC hyped it up and then just shelved it for some reason. They just put each all up on i player with no mention or advertisement. Going to keep a lookout now.

Reactions: 1
I love it. BBC hyped it up and then just shelved it for some reason. They just put each all up on i player with no mention or advertisement. Going to keep a lookout now.
It’s also on Disney Plus so im not sure where the new season will air? Haven’t seen any announcement about the new season anywhere in the UK so far….

Oh wonder if they got the rights and BBC just won't show it.
The FX network which produces the show is owned by Disney. It aired on FX in the states as it has a stand alone channel but in the UK I’d assume it will air on Disney? Unless the BBC still have the rights to show it?

The FX network which produces the show is owned by Disney. It aired on FX in the states as it has a stand alone channel but in the UK I’d assume it will air on Disney? Unless the BBC still have the rights to show it?
BBC have 4 seasons on i player currently. I can't even remember if I've watched season 5, there's such long gaps between it all.

BBC have 4 seasons on i player currently. I can't even remember if I've watched season 5, there's such long gaps between it all.
season 5 is the newest one. It’s only just finished airing in the US, it’s not been on in the UK yet

All of series 5 now on i player. I'm 3 episodes in and hopefully done in a few days. Keeping a good quality so far! Had to watch a few recaps though as it feels like ages since I've watched it

Reactions: 2