Smother (RTÉ)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watching this?
Yes I am and I'm not sure who is threatening them, I thought it could be the new long lost son but then he was there when the window broke so then I was thinking maybe the eldest of the grandsons because he thinks his family are hiding information and knows that his dad didn't kill his grandad. A friend of mine said yesterday that he thinks it could be grace's ex joe the Garda like a twisted way of getting closer to her and the family.

I thought it might be the red headed mother. Given she murdered the dad why are they acting like she has something over them?

I knew Joe was dead the minute he left the house BUT they could have rang an ambulance. How long were they just dramatically staring at the car…

Did something happy with Seana Kearslake and RTÉ? Grace seems to have just disappeared from the show.

Watching S02 currently. S3 on telly atm. Very watchable but Jenny and Anna are the most awful humans. Awful.

I’m about two episodes into it and I’m not understanding Elaine’s logic in how the Ahernes are responsible for all her issues. Granted they didn’t help things but didn’t she kill the husband in the first place? And I know she didn’t start that fire she apparently got the blame for but wasn’t she passed out shitfaced while her kids were there during the fire?

Are we meant to think she has a point?