Smart watch

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey! I thought of getting a smart watch for myself this xmas. Thinking about iwatch SE.
Does anyone have a smart watch, what do you generally use it for? Any regret and downside? i think there are millions websites talking about this but as usual i like to hear from real people

I have a Fitbit Versa. I mainly use it for tracking steps and I use the app to track my periods. I like the fact it has a sleep tracker on it, I check it religiously every morning! It had a really good battery life to start with, charged maybe once every 10 days. It's got worse over time though and I now charge twice a week. I also like that you can use the app to log your meals and water intake so you can track calories and weight loss etc. I am thinking of changing to an apple watch soon just to try something new, but I definitely do really like the Fitbit.

Reactions: 2
I love mine! I’ve had an Apple Watch for 3 and a half years now. My husband bought it for me and I honestly thought I’d never wear it as I never even wore a normal watch. But I have it on pretty much every day. I do use it primarily as a fitness tracker, it’s probably a bit wasteful but I rarely look at texts or anything else on it. It made such a difference to my motivation. I’d had other cheaper fitness trackers before and didn’t really like them, nor did I achieve much with them. It was a complete change when I got the Apple Watch. I always keep my activity on the screen so throughout the day I can see straight away how I’m doing and it’s definitely pushed me to walk a bit further, do an extra quick workout, stand up more. For me it’s one of those things that if it broke I’d replace straight away, I’d be lost without it.

Reactions: 3