Smart watch

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey! I thought of getting a smart watch for myself this xmas. Thinking about iwatch SE.
Does anyone have a smart watch, what do you generally use it for? Any regret and downside? 😂 i think there are millions websites talking about this but as usual i like to hear from real people

I have a Fitbit Versa. I mainly use it for tracking steps and I use the app to track my periods. I like the fact it has a sleep tracker on it, I check it religiously every morning! It had a really good battery life to start with, charged maybe once every 10 days. It's got worse over time though and I now charge twice a week. I also like that you can use the app to log your meals and water intake so you can track calories and weight loss etc. I am thinking of changing to an apple watch soon just to try something new, but I definitely do really like the Fitbit.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hey! I thought of getting a smart watch for myself this xmas. Thinking about iwatch SE.
Does anyone have a smart watch, what do you generally use it for? Any regret and downside? 😂 i think there are millions websites talking about this but as usual i like to hear from real people
I love mine! I’ve had an Apple Watch for 3 and a half years now. My husband bought it for me and I honestly thought I’d never wear it as I never even wore a normal watch. But I have it on pretty much every day. I do use it primarily as a fitness tracker, it’s probably a bit wasteful but I rarely look at texts or anything else on it. It made such a difference to my motivation. I’d had other cheaper fitness trackers before and didn’t really like them, nor did I achieve much with them. It was a complete change when I got the Apple Watch. I always keep my activity on the screen so throughout the day I can see straight away how I’m doing and it’s definitely pushed me to walk a bit further, do an extra quick workout, stand up more. For me it’s one of those things that if it broke I’d replace straight away, I’d be lost without it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3