Slothgirlfour20 (Gabby Eniclerico)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if there is already a thread about this person on TikTok.

What do people think of her? I find her incredibly irritating and I’m pretty sure she has some sort of disordered eating.

No manners at the least!

Sorry, she has changed her handle. It’s now @slothgirl__

Do you think shes got a disorder or she could just eat on camera for effect and not really eat that much

I think she just does it for the attention and just eats what she shows us on cameras and then doesn’t eat for rest of the say lol

I think she just does it for the attention and just eats what she shows us on cameras and then doesn’t eat for rest of the say lol
It’s very odd. She even films herself eating in restaurants.
She’s now verified, so I suspect we will get a lot more insufferable videos now

Anyone else watch her? I was watching her last night and the awful eating with her mouth wide open was quite gross

Her acct got banned for ages and took her a while to get it back dhe looking very healthy now and i love some her recipes stuff she eats
I went off her for bad manners but yeah shes kinda cool

New name slothgirl__ too many bans on the other one seems happier, more family content, still slurping still eats a zillion calories and never puts on weight