Slimmingworld_jsg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:
Princess perfect picked a petty persecution for her truthful prey

....a tongue twister fitting for a narcissist 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They could have contacted her in advance to ask what size she is or it will be something for her to 'slim' into. I very much doubt we will ever see her wearing it

Reactions: 2
View attachment 76825

...and this is why she will NEVER maintain any weight loss....

That pile of dog shite is huge!
And ALL carbs other than a teeny bit of broccoli. That’s fine if she’s then also hitting the gym for an hour but I’m guessing that’s a no..
Slimming world actually makes my piss boil 🤬
Has anyone seen any recent photo of her? I stopped following cos annoying - so any updates are welcome 😂

Reactions: 2
So the “gift for her slimming world followers” didn’t happen then?! Quelle surprise! Does she ever stick to anything she says, the sad thing is her flock of fans that hang onto her every word like it’s gospel will still kiss her backside, even when she proves time and time again she couldn’t give a f about any of them!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.