Slimming World Recipes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone!
Restarting slimming world on Monday because I know when I do it properly it works for me.
Trouble is, I haven’t done it in a few years and upon logging back into my weight loss Instagram account for inspiration most of the accounts I used to follow are now sponsored by spice codes, jelly, jammy dodgers, biscoff, wax melts and so on.
Their meals look great but all require you to have put aside healthy extra A and B and around 11 syns to make it work (which in reality doesn’t work for every meal).
I know people won’t want to share their own Instagram handles for me to follow, but could they share some really good, filling, every day recipes on here?

I’m usually good with breakfast, it’s lunches and dinner I struggle with (and snacks!)

thanks!

Reactions: 2
Have a look on Slimmingeats.com, Basementbakehouse, Twochubbycubs and Pinchofnom. They have lots of good recipes. I highly recommend the pinch of nom books.

Reactions: 2
When I first started a few years ago, I went on their website and literally printed off every single recipe (I did it at work and used their paper and ink lol) and created my own ring binder with hundreds of recipes and sorted them into sections (yes OCD over here) like - chicken, naughty meals, pies, pastas, slow cooker etc and then every Sunday pull out one from each section and once I’d cooked it put it at the back of each section and just kept rotating them over about six months. Really helped me stay on track.

Two of my all time faves though are Chicken Hash & Nacho Style Feast! Xx

Reactions: 3
Have a look on Slimmingeats.com, Basementbakehouse, Twochubbycubs and Pinchofnom. They have lots of good recipes. I highly recommend the pinch of nom books.
Thank you for these recommendations! I love pinch of nom but hadn’t heard of the others so following now!

When I first started a few years ago, I went on their website and literally printed off every single recipe (I did it at work and used their paper and ink lol) and created my own ring binder with hundreds of recipes and sorted them into sections (yes OCD over here) like - chicken, naughty meals, pies, pastas, slow cooker etc and then every Sunday pull out one from each section and once I’d cooked it put it at the back of each section and just kept rotating them over about six months. Really helped me stay on track.

Two of my all time faves though are Chicken Hash & Nacho Style Feast! Xx
this is such a good idea! Thank you

Reactions: 1
My absolute favourite was diet coke chicken or the spicy nandos rice and normal food like spaghetti bolognese and chilli is pretty easy to do, 5% mince of course or you could make your own burgers and wedges? I never used any of that spicentice or jd seasonings crap.

Some of the Iceland SW meals were ok. I really liked their burgers

I'll add more when I remember. Also good luck!

My absolute favourite was diet coke chicken or the spicy nandos rice and normal food like spaghetti bolognese and chilli is pretty easy to do, 5% mince of course or you could make your own burgers and wedges? I never used any of that spicentice or jd seasonings crap.

Some of the Iceland SW meals were ok. I really liked their burgers

I'll add more when I remember. Also good luck!
oh yeah I completely forgot about Diet Coke chicken! Thanks so much 😊

Good luck with it all. We like chubbycubs and pinch of nom.. we go through any old magazines or books too. There are some facebook groups about slimming world from home which offer ideas..

These are probably the gold standard, but there's some good stuff on Slimming Violet (her Diet Fanta chicken is a great sweet and sour), Sugar Pink Food, Tastefully Vikkie and Rosie and the Recipes.