sisters_and_sons

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the third sister (youngest sister of sisters and snooze 😴) got engaged. If my partner drunk proposed to me I would not be shouting from the rooftops about it. Embarrassing AF 😂 life of Leigh for anyone wanting a look

Cringe 😵💫🤯😱

Like what ?!?!?!

Drunk proposal when she was already at home in her jammies, he came in blocked @ 2am & she had to check he remembered in the morning?
There’s a great story for the grand children 🤣

Hard fits in with their calm, beige lives?

Reactions: 2
Undeclared Ad of their own business. Reported to the ASA. Sick to the back teeth of these bland boring bastards trying to break the rules. Their sister Life of Leigh is just as bad, if not worse. She’s getting reported too for not declaring ads properly 🖕🏼
Overpriced! Can’t have them.

Overpriced! Can’t have them.
A pair of beige bland boring bastards. Zero personality, snooze fest, constantly complaining about the kids, always hanging on to other influencers in the hope of boosting their following, begging for freebies, dire content, absolute cringe fest… I could go on 🤯😴

Reactions: 2
A pair of beige bland boring bastards. Zero personality, snooze fest, constantly complaining about the kids, always hanging on to other influencers in the hope of boosting their following, begging for freebies, dire content, absolute cringe fest… I could go on 🤯😴
💯 definitely!

Reactions: 1