sisters_and_sons

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Northern Irish sisters who use Instagram to show of their children and gifted items

I have just started this today as I am so cross at them allowing one of the children to kick a crab whilst it's running back into the sea, proceeded by one of the mums laughing and then uploading it to Instagram. Disgusting behaviour.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Northern Irish sisters who use Instagram to show of their children and gifted items

I have just started this today as I am so cross at them allowing one of the children to kick a crab whilst it's running back into the sea, proceeded by one of the mums laughing and then uploading it to Instagram. Disgusting behaviour.
I was quite surprised by this myself. I know these girls and theyre actually nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well that definitely wasn't 3 families together for them on Christmas day! And their sister and her boyfriend who flew in from tier 4 on the first day of their lockdown 🙄 I would have thought with Kerri being pregnant they have played it safe.

Reactions: 1
Well that definitely wasn't 3 families together for them on Christmas day! And their sister and her boyfriend who flew in from tier 4 on the first day of their lockdown 🙄 I would have thought with Kerri being pregnant they have played it safe.
Yes if you are going to be selfish and stupid enough to break all the rules at least don't plaster it over Instagram.

Reactions: 3
Yes if you are going to be selfish and stupid enough to break all the rules at least don't plaster it over Instagram.
I think “influencers” honestly think it won’t knock their door, like they’re above the rules and won’t be affected. Sickens me.

Today they are encouraging people to visit B&M bargains to buy beside tables / shelves
Are we not in a lockdown? 🤔

How not to get your eyebrows done..how does she walk around like this?
Omg was literally thinking the exact thing! They are absolutely dreadful looking! Would love to know where she got them done. They must be permanent because if that was me I would have them scrubbed off by now 🤣

Are they just done? Just asking as I got mine microbladed recently and they look horrendous before they settle down! It took 2 weeks for mine to look as amazing as they do now 😂

Are they just done? Just asking as I got mine microbladed recently and they look horrendous before they settle down! It took 2 weeks for mine to look as amazing as they do now 😂
Nah they’ve been like that for a while. I remember noticing them before and wondering WTF she did to them. I wonder if it was a free/gifted service? Slap it up her if it was 🤣

• Haha