Siobhan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody follow? I didn’t mind her for ages but the last month or so I’ve realised she doesn’t ever stop whining. Three kids, one with autism so fair enough that’s hard, but she doesn’t work and acts like her life is very hard. Constantly tired, constantly run down and miserable, constantly whining about how hard she finds things with her kids. I know she’s been ill recently but my God she should count her lucky stars she doesn’t have to go to work to provide and can rest up. I actually think she needs some sort of depression diagnosis and to get some proper help.

I actually really like her.. she keeps it real for many mums!! She is actually suffers with depression and her oldest son is hard work... so I can understand where she is coming from!

Reactions: 3
I really like her! things are hard with kids its nice to see someone going through the same as you.

Reactions: 2
Dont you think shes been a lot more happier and a lot more positive lately? And her house is never messy anymore its always looking nice and clean and not over spending on hauls?

Reactions: 1
Dont you think shes been a lot more happier and a lot more positive lately? And her house is never messy anymore its always looking nice and clean and not over spending on hauls?
Yes I’ve noticed too. She put a pause on the decorating which I think probably helped. I’m also loving that she went back to blonde, it’s amazing how hair colour can affect your mood ❤

Reactions: 1