Sincerely_Chelsey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now the fake YSL bag is out too. Seriously, invest in a good leather handbag, not cheap plastic smelling tat. The black slacks are horrendous too.. can tell a mile off in the photos the material is cheap.
Why would you want to influence people to buy ill fitting, poor quality, cheap clothes?
Content around food shopping & beauty treatments - the normal things we all fir it around our full time jobs. They are nothing extra or worthy or sharing as "content"

Reactions: 1
And now the fake YSL bag is out too. Seriously, invest in a good leather handbag, not cheap plastic smelling tat. The black slacks are horrendous too.. can tell a mile off in the photos the material is cheap.
Why would you want to influence people to buy ill fitting, poor quality, cheap clothes?
Content around food shopping & beauty treatments - the normal things we all fir it around our full time jobs. They are nothing extra or worthy or sharing as "content"
Completely - I said that yesterday - who wants to see people shopping in Lidl? :rolleyes:

Jesus christ - how much shite does she continually buy in Penneys - its nearly every week now with a haul :rolleyes:

She is bleeping del-uded! Why would she be saying sorry for not trying on the cheap shite from Penneys. Ohmigod I am MORTIFIED for her. And she says the pieces are timeless! Oh I just cant - its fast bleeping fashion from Penneys Chelsey. And while I have you that โ‚ฌ19 biker jacket is NOT leather. Del-uded! ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜ฌ ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What's with all the cursing today... bad enough she's eye fooking herself in the mirror/camera while talking Jesus she's so in love wit herself

What's with all the cursing today... bad enough she's eye fooking herself in the mirror/camera while talking Jesus she's so in love wit herself
Completely. Why does anyone give a flying duck how you plan painting bedrooms! Her content is pointless. She is as common as muck!

Reactions: 2