Simon Williams aka WilliamsFitness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tik Tok Handle- WilliamsFitness
Following- 152
Followers- 92.5k
Likes- 1.2M

Honestly surprised this vile scumbag doesn't already have a thread as he's one of the biggest low life's on the app and it's about time people knew what kind of person they're following.

So let's begin with his fitness programme, he claims it's successful and has lots of positive feedback. But what he doesn't tell his followers is how many people he's taken money off then blocked. He also gives highly dangerous tips for faster weightloss.

His most recent client weigh in video boasts how two of his clients have lost over a stone in 2 weeks. Now any real expert will not only tell you how dangerous that is but how unrealistic that is. He also fails to mention the risks of losing that much weight that you can easily find on the NHS website.

Screenshot_20211111_092000.jpg

Now most of you may know him from his association with @DanSpraggOfficial, @FitBritBill now @Billy.Surrey, @Cole_Abbie, @GraceKelly, @Keeno88, @jamesprior211 and everyone else involved in the Tik Tok calender last year raising money for the NHS.

Now this is where the real controversy begins because it came out that Simon had previously stolen money meant for charity and not only that had lied to family and friends telling them he had cancer and telling his own mother he only had 6 months to live so he could get charity money.

And because I believe in bringing receipts here's one of the articles that was written about him detailing the lengths he went to con his own friends and family.

Screenshot_20211111_094410.jpg

Now you'd think that those raising the money for the NHS would be disgusted and outraged but instead the likes of Dan Spragg defended him telling their followers that what Simon had done was in the past and he'd changed. Now I can't be the only one who that never sat right with and that became suspicious of how much money these people raise in the name of charity actually goes to charity when they were all so keen to defend Simon when it came about.

Recently Simon's sister @FrankieFod was attacked by her partner and whilst I will never condone DV. Simon is the last person to speak up about how men treat women as he too has been violent and aggressive towards women, just last year he was called out for the way he'd spoken to women on the app.

So all in all he's a trash human being and people on Tik Tok should be wary of following him and if the lying about cancer alone should tell you what sort of man he is

Reactions: 3
Wasn’t it Banterflaps and Harwood who ‘outed’ him (when they were friends) They were vexed not to be invited to join the ‘TikTok calendar’! (Can you imagine, Flaps would be trying to suck Spragg off, and Harwood would be trying to steal his wallet!)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wasn’t it Banterflaps and Harwood who ‘outed’ him (when they were friends) They were vexed not to be invited to join the ‘TikTok calendar’! (Can you imagine, Flaps would be trying to suck Spragg off, and Harwood would be trying to steal his wallet!)
ahaha I’d forgotten about the calendar drama. Wonder if they ended up selling many

Reactions: 1
ahaha I’d forgotten about the calendar drama. Wonder if they ended up selling many
Oh I forgot about that too! All the bitchy videos back and dm forth. They were jealous not being included.

from what I can tell a lot of those involved in the calendar don’t speak to each other.

This guy is full of drama no idea why he haves a following plus he looks overweight himself

Just went to have a nosey. Not someone I will follow but his tap the screen TT made me laugh because it was like he was taking the P out of Mankey lol

He’s the worst, unfortunately I know him personally and he’s genuinely an awful person and such a hypocrite when it comes to DV and abuse.

Reactions: 3
He’s the worst, unfortunately I know him personally and he’s genuinely an awful person and such a hypocrite when it comes to DV and abuse.
Oh I always wondered that. And nothing to do with the way he looks. More how he comes across talking and t he replies to people

Hes just a scammer getting people to do his plan hes not got much testimonies of how good he is i thibk its all fake

I just stumbled in his live right now hes just playing online solitaire quite boring butvstill beggy