Shauna Raff Shauna’s getting played because James is at home gettin laid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I’d create a thread for Shauna over here as I hate derailing the Maeve Madden thread! ☺ Shauna Raff is basically Maeve’s social media manager for Queen’s Don’t Quit. She does all her promos and stuff and heads away on lots of different trips with her. Her boyfriend is James Morgan he’s a GAA player for Armagh and Crossmaglen. He has been caught cheating on her a number of times, they’re engaged and she keeps taking him back regardless as she must love the GAA wag status. Not sure if there is a demand for this but here we are anyway with a bit of background about her😂

Reactions: 4
I always wondered why there was no thread on her! Thanks for creating! I would be absolutely Scarlet if everyone knew my partner was cheating on me behind my back and she continuously taking him back, like does she not realise she looks like an absolute mug?

I always wondered why there was no thread on her! Thanks for creating! I would be absolutely Scarlet if everyone knew my partner was cheating on me behind my back and she continuously taking him back, like does she not realise she looks like an absolute mug?
I think she just loves having a GAA boyfriend tbh. I don’t get it. She probably believes she’s 30 now and can’t get anyone else. She’s been with him a long time but I just couldn’t. Those Armagh Gaa wags take me to the fair, I can’t understand it. They think that they’re some sort of God’s gift. They all go to the matches together, organise a bus for themselves and go as one big wag group😂 it’s like they think they’re some sort of superior🤣

Wasn’t he caught sleeping with someone that he works with 😳
I mean he probably was lol I seen that on another thread today, it wouldn’t shock me really if he did. I know he was cheating on Shauna before the engagement but I heard he was cheating on her with another one for 6/7 months telling her it was off with Shauna for ages. She never apparently went to his house though, he was always going to hers!

I mean he probably was lol I seen that on another thread today, it wouldn’t shock me really if he did. I know he was cheating on Shauna before the engagement but I heard he was cheating on her with another one for 6/7 months telling her it was off with Shauna for ages. She never apparently went to his house though, he was always going to hers!
That’s wild. Does she not think where he is at all?
Yeh I heard he was caught with someone he works with, caught in her bed.
He was with someone when she was away recently and she just has been letting it happen.
We used to run around in a similar group a few years ago and a few of her friends were at their wits end tryin to get her to finish with him 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
That’s wild. Does she not think where he is at all?
Yeh I heard he was caught with someone he works with, caught in her bed.
He was with someone when she was away recently and she just has been letting it happen.
We used to run around in a similar group a few years ago and a few of her friends were at their wits end tryin to get her to finish with him 🤦🏼‍♀️
why like? Why would she want to be with someone like that? Is it Cause she thinks she can’t get anyone else? it’s bananas. Does she just love the Gaa wag, it’s the only thing I can think of which would make her wanna stay with him

His escapades are pretty common knowledge.
I dunno why she would constantly want to be made a fool of

why like? Why would she want to be with someone like that? Is it Cause she thinks she can’t get anyone else? it’s bananas. Does she just love the Gaa wag, it’s the only thing I can think of which would make her wanna stay with him

I dunno why she would constantly want to be made a fool of

Keeping up appearances isn’t it! He comes home to her, pays half the way, she gets the big wedding, will have half a dozen children to him, get her few holidays a year as long as she lets him do what he wants.
There’s such a taboo about leaving a relationship in Ireland and she probably doesn’t want to be “one of those” single in her 30s and starting over.
Sad really 🤦🏼‍♀️

Keeping up appearances isn’t it! He comes home to her, pays half the way, she gets the big wedding, will have half a dozen children to him, get her few holidays a year as long as she lets him do what he wants.
There’s such a taboo about leaving a relationship in Ireland and she probably doesn’t want to be “one of those” single in her 30s and starting over.
Sad really 🤦🏼‍♀️
Its very sad! I suppose the next thing for the gram is the wedding as well. All her friends getting married, she seems to be one of the last in her group. But defo such taboo. And it’s sad really of course, shouldn’t be putting up with that tit

I heard he was cheating on her again last weekend, he usually went on his sprees with a uni mate from a well known Ulster football team who would do the same to his stunning girlfriend he’s not allowed out with him anymore but still doing it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😖😂

I’m not sure what I’ve done😂 because I made this thread?
Oh dear god 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
I heard he was cheating on her again last weekend, he usually went on his sprees with a uni mate from a well known Ulster football team who would do the same to his stunning girlfriend he’s not allowed out with him anymore but still doing it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😖😂

Oh dear god 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
they’re all at it though aren’t they!?