Shannon Futcher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t have a lot of comments on here but she seems to be gaining more followers quickly. I don’t get it, she poses with bunches of flowers in a really annoying way and talks non stop about body positivity when she’s clearly unhappy with her weight gain I think she just trying to be an influencer and this is her in. Just seen she’s bought a golden retriever after moving into a rented london flat with no garden and a tiny balcony surely that’s cruel to the poor puppy

Reactions: 1
Anyone following her? I really liked her but the last couple of days she's really gone down in my estimations.

Reactions: 1
I hate follow her, what’s made her go down in your estimations?
I appreciate she has issues that make life harder, particularly fertility struggles.
But she ranted how hard life is and burnt out she was - it didn’t hit right considering she’s ’creating content’ and walking the dog but I thought ‘ok, we all have the right to feel tit sometimes.’
When she got pushback though she went massively defensive and kinda rude. IMO you can’t expect sympathy as an influencer if you’re not prepared to explain the problem. On the surface she’s got a lovely husband, dog and cat, a nice flat, doing her dream job and not a mention of that privilige, just how hard life is and people didn’t understand.

She used to be like ‘I don’t need an air wrap and Skims, my dupes are great’ to buying into it all, like she’s gone from real to living in a dream world like the rest of them in a few months.

Plus, when you’re suffering with health problems that affect you so badly, tipping mini eggs or whatever it was into family size Cadbury pots of joy is stupidity.

I’m not a fan of fact she tried to make her self famous with weight loss, now trying to make herself famous for being bigger and gets snotty about it