Shabaz Says

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, I feel he deserves a thread.
He was in the circle with Manrika.

the bloke is a hoot. I actually crease at him when he reacts with “have a day off” if I had the bollocks to post all over TikTok it would generally be my responses to the most grim videos.

He doesn’t come across like a self obsessed head, I’m not sure if he’s still working there but he was / is a chemistry teacher in a secondary school.

He doesn’t give me influencer vibes, for all he was on the circle he doesn’t push to be an influencer he comes across like he just genuinely likes social media for the craic not the money.

Anybody else follow him or enjoy his reactions ?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh, I feel he deserves a thread.
He was in the circle with Manrika.

the bloke is a hoot. I actually crease at him when he reacts with “have a day off” if I had the bollocks to post all over TikTok it would generally be my responses to the most grim videos.

He doesn’t come across like a self obsessed head, I’m not sure if he’s still working there but he was / is a chemistry teacher in a secondary school.

He doesn’t give me influencer vibes, for all he was on the circle he doesn’t push to be an influencer he comes across like he just genuinely likes social media for the craic not the money.

Anybody else follow him or enjoy his reactions ?
Shabaz is that you?👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Spends a lot of time searching his own name online.

Hi Shabaz hun, bored housewives here 👋
Shut up does he? I’ve never actually seen that I didn’t start following him until quite recently I went back and watched quite a few and he absolutely creases me but I absolutely didn’t know he did this crap!!! Oh bloody hell man! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Shabaz is that you?👀👀
Wrong Gender, wrong location! Nice try tho.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And let's not forget old double standards Shabaz who was tagging and slagging off Love Island contestants on his actual page. This from the man who was butt hurt about people on an anonymous gossip site talking about him..a site where you have to search your name to see if people are talking about you. Knobhead 🤣

Reactions: 3
And let's not forget old double standards Shabaz who was tagging and slagging off Love Island contestants on his actual page. This from the man who was butt hurt about people on an anonymous gossip site talking about him..a site where you have to search your name to see if people are talking about you. Knobhead 🤣
I absolutely have to take my words back here I think.
He absolutely did not give me Alex Platt vibes at all I crease up at him.

Reactions: 2
I watched it but I quite like him now I’m strangely drawn to watching him lolol

H really finds the strangest stuff the bees on the pregnant lady and none stinging her

Reactions: 1
Omg
I just have to tell everyone lol
I am sooo addicted to this guy
How he finds this stuff to duet lol
I look him up most days
Not everyones cup of tea granted but he is soooo one of my faves in TT
I didn’t like him much to start with but now I am strangely addicted to watching

Reactions: 2
Omg
I just have to tell everyone lol
I am sooo addicted to this guy
How he finds this stuff to duet lol
I look him up most days
Not everyones cup of tea granted but he is soooo one of my faves in TT
I didn’t like him much to start with but now I am strangely addicted to watching
I likecand follow but not addictive

I like him but so beggy now he has tips on a wishlist with super expensive items he does cameo too i get his funny but i dont like these beggy things

Just noticed he has a thread, how did I not know he was on the circle?

I like him, he’s pretty harmless to me

Reactions: 5
I really like him. Had no idea he was on the circle! He’s a high school teacher apparently?