Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cushtybert

VIP Member
Anyone done this? I remember a few years ago I was picking my son up from a house where he had been invited to after school after the mum was chatting on and on. I had thought I had discreetly sent a text to my husband saying oh god I can’t escape and it wasn’t till I got home later that I saw I had sent it to her 🤦‍♀️ She text me back saying she thought it was funny but then ignored me at the school gate the next day. I felt mortified...she still doesn’t speak to me to this day

• Haha
Reactions: 25

petitspois

VIP Member
I sent a text criticising a friend's new house to my boyfriend but actually sent it to my friend - she then had an affair with my boyfriend!

• Wow
Reactions: 12

spiderpig

I haven't sent one but my Dad has sent me a text meant for my Mum...

I didn't want to learn about their sex life.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
I’ve done the schoolboy error of screen shotting a group chat to show my friend how hard it was to organise stuff with a different friend group... and yes sending the screenshot back to the group chat with the caption ‘why the fuck is **** such hard work no wonder I have being phasing her out’
I went back and deleted it ASAP as I felt actually sick but she was showing as online so must have seen it 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

GossBoss

VIP Member
I sent a text to my friend relaying a message that my then bf had sent me but I added to it *well he can go f off bla.bla.bla as I don't believe a word of it * But of course I'd sent back to him in my anger 😂😂😂😂 Needless to say we broke up after that 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Dizzy

VIP Member
My dad was looking after my kids when they were younger and texted to say they were a bit bored. I replied with ‘well they won’t be if you get their toys out’ Except autocorrect changed toys to tits 🙈🙈🙈

I also mistakenly sent ‘fancy a blow job tonight?’ to my ex husband, after we’d divorced 😣 I never sucked him off when we were together let alone now 😷

• Haha

Laura12345

I once set a text to my bf slagging off my friend sat opposite me, but yep you guessed it... I sent it to her ! she didnt speak to me again ever. My dad also sent me a sex text meant for at the time gf!! yuck.

• Wow
  • Sick

Itsallaboutmememe

Chatty Member
My dad was looking after my kids when they were younger and texted to say they were a bit bored. I replied with ‘well they won’t be if you get their toys out’ Except autocorrect changed toys to tits 🙈🙈🙈

I also mistakenly sent ‘fancy a blow job tonight?’ to my ex husband, after we’d divorced 😣 I never sucked him off when we were together let alone now 😷
I have to ask
what did he reply?!
’well I hate your guts but a bj is a bj’!

• Haha

crankypants

Sent a dirty picture to my boss instead of my boyfriend. Why the fuxk did I save them both in my phoneboom as Mark 🤷🏼‍♀️ I left not long after that incident

• Wow
  • Haha

Thetruth123

VIP Member
When I was In college many years ago a friend used to give me a lift to and from. But I remember she kept making excuses why she couldn’t take me and was being a proper let down yet still taking my petrol money!! One morning I got a text saying her nan had just died!! And I text my bf proper slagging her off saying how low could she stoop to lie about this ...... her nan did actually die and I text the message to her!! Safe to say I was riding the bus every day after 😩😩😩😩

When I was In college many years ago a friend used to give me a lift to and from. But I remember she kept making excuses why she couldn’t take me and was being a proper let down yet still taking my petrol money!! One morning I got a text saying her nan had just died!! And I text my bf proper slagging her off saying how low could she stoop to lie about this ...... her nan did actually die and sent I text the message to her!! Safe to say I was riding the bus every day after 😩😩😩😩

Reactions: 6

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
I haven't sent one but my Dad has sent me a text meant for my Mum...

I didn't want to learn about their sex life.
haha this happens all the time to my sister I have no idea how, all I can say is I’m so glad it’s her and not me 😂😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Bobinsky

My aunties husband is a bit of a big headed, self entitled twat and he had done something that annoyed me. I meant to message my mum saying as much... sent it to my auntie instead 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

Hc68759

VIP Member
When I was 18 I lived with 3 other girls. I clashed a bit with one of them and found her really hard work. I once messaged one of the girls I lived with about the one I didn’t like saying how annoying she was and I couldn’t stand her.
I then heard her phone pinging in her bedroom next to mine as soon as I sent it.
I had to go through to her room and apologise but she didn’t take it well at all (fair enough as I would hate to receive a bitchy text about me). We barely spoke after that and both moved out a few months later

• Sad
  • Wow

lexle

I once texted my dad telling him to fuck off, which was intended for an ex boyfriend. I know it’s not that bad compared to some of these, but at time I was mortified 😂

• Haha

Monkeybum

VIP Member
I sent a text to my colleague instead of my ex saying 'Morning baby, just booked us a hotel room in Cardiff this weekend' 😂😂

• Haha

Itsallaboutmememe

Chatty Member
I once wrote a long kinky message to my fella telling him in graphic detail what I was gonna do to him-and sent it to my mother

i also sent a message to my mate slagging off someone that we (still) work with
my mate got it while said workmate was reading something over her shoulder and read the lot

i gave zero fucks-I stand by what I said about the lazy cow

• Haha
  • Wow

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Was talking to a friend about vibrators and said I really wanted a certain one and what she thought of it... we are really close and nothing is off limits 😂 except in the meantime another friend texted me, who I sort of fancied... yes you guessed it, I had texted him instead! 🙈🙈🙈 i grovelled like hell... needless to say our relationship wasn’t quite the same afterwards although we still talk so he can’t be that scarred!

(and I didn’t get the vibrator either)

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Elsass

Chatty Member
It was a uni society thing, but I was chatting to this guy about some stuff while simultaneously feeding back to a friend... screenshot the convo with him and accidentally sent it back to him, he replied straight away “I don’t think you meant to send me this, tell *friend* I said hi” 🙈 it wasn’t anything particularly interesting it was just a reallyyyyy awkward moment

• Haha

KateESJ

VIP Member
My ex sent his Mum a message meant for me telling her to bring the sunscreen upstairs and ‘lube him up’.

she didn’t find it as funny as we did, lol.

I regularly text my boss by accident instead of my friend (they have the same name). Thankfully it’s never anything bad as I only ever really text that friend if it’s about babysitting or grabbing a coffee but I’ve had a few close calls. 😖

• Haha