Selfcare_chronicles_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Few Glasgow people have threads but don’t have 10k followers

she has a competition running and her aim is to be at 10 k soon

I never understood the give always surely you want people to follow you cause they like you not because of a give away xx

Reactions: 2
Just had a nosey. I used to follow her a while back but unfollowed because her wee boy was always just plonked in a swing in front of the tv while she sat on the couch eating and talking to Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Just had a nosey. I used to follow her a while back but unfollowed because her wee boy was always just plonked in a swing in front of the tv while she sat on the couch eating and talking to Instagram
Was howling this morning cause she had our names so been on here reading and guess what she was doing with the wee boy? Plonking him in the swing so she could talk to Instagram 😂😂

at least the girl Steph she had the fight with takes her kids on days out.

What’s the girls Instagram handle? I used to go to school with billie and she was the talk of the school non stop. Always getting into trouble and fighting with everyone then playing the victim and by the looks of it this hasn’t stopped into adulthood 🙄😅

is the name

the Glasgow mummy

Mod edit locking thread as only 7k followers

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.