Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whetrent

52DEBDB4-6467-4146-9251-3F12CCFC9FE1.jpeg

Sean right now 😂😂

He’s going to be screwing, I give it 3 days before he makes an appearance in Ibiza!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

whetrent

1F5884BA-EA24-4780-BA22-0E3C2F24737D.jpeg

Amended it slightly. Last time Olivia was on a plane she was sharing Sean’s private pictures for all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Tobodee

VIP Member
I’ve worked it out! It says:

“babe, I’m sorry for using your 8inch dildos up my bum. Love Sean.”

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Bob123456

Olivia Definitely didn’t use sean for clout She had followers before She met him and She didn’t get anything from him apart from haters and a bad rep. She worked with brands way before She met him and got all the brands by herself he’s never got her any work apart from her teeth. I’m a good friend of Olivia’s and he’s put her through hell for the past year had to go through things and see things no girlfriend should see or deal with. Eventually enough is enough. She left him around 3-4 weeks ago he’s been trying to get her back ever since. They have seen eachother a few times but just ended up arguing because sean can’t control her anymore. He wants different things to her. He wants a girl who will live in his house won’t see friends or go out and just see his friends and his family. Unfortunately Livs a free spirit and wants to live her life not have children and settle down at 21 but that is a minor issue in comparassion to what the hell shes had to deal with and how She held on for so long I really do not know. He Refuses therapy doesn’t see the issues. It’s a routine with all his ex’s and the sooner he realises he’s the issue the sooner he can get help and be happy. He does the same things with each girlfriend it’s like a routine. Promise rings. Photoshoot with same photographer same studio same poses, same stories & videos and crappy captions on pics. And they all work out the same. He needs help.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I know we all have the same opinion of Olivia being a twat but why the constant comparing girls against each other? Olivia is by no means ugly in fact she’s actually pretty, bit OTT on the Botox and fillers but so is almost every other girl her age these days 😭
they’re polar opposites and well, maybe this would be a fair comment of people to make if Olivia had a decent redeeming and HUMAN bone in her body but the fact is she’s a shallow, insecure, money grubbing and vile person. She’s straight up called what happened to Katherine a “sob story” and posted that she needs to “just get over it”. She publicly humiliates people who don’t want to be loud and obnoxious and blackout drunk with her. She says people need to stop online bullying when it’s about her, but she has no issues posted a picture of her boyfriend sucking dick online because they have a tiff on holiday. She’s not just an anti-vaxxing moron but she spreads complete nonsense from illegitimate sources and calls people who got the vaccine or mask up “weak with fear” and “sheep”. All these in quotes are straight from, literally speaking, the horses mouth. If she did anything on her platform to her audiences of 50k followers that had spread love or compassion, intelligence or grace, then I haven’t seen it. All I’ve seen is “look at me, look at the free things I’m getting, look at the trips I’m going on, you’re all beneath me because you’re spineless followers”.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Yel

Chatty Member
She definitely used him for way more than the dentures and knew what she was getting into as the toe sucking and meet me in hotel rooms for cash was pretty public. She delighted in being a right bitch to his exs and now talks about him putting her through hell and no girlfriend should have to deal with that despite being nasty to the others that experienced the same.

She was loving going off on holidays all throughout covid and breaking lockdown rules, calling people sheep that wore a mask etc. Now she's blaming him because she chose to lie to her family about Sean's only fans (and maybe meeting guys in hotel rooms) despite knowing it was true? Nah that was her own choice as an adult. Zero sympathy for the pair of them. Although she's young enough to change and I won't totally judge her until seeing what she's like apart from him. He's repeated the same pattern for so long I can't see him getting any better.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Are we near a new thread yet ? 😂

poor old Olivia’s not the one, Sean prefers a finger up his bum 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35

HarringBird

Reminds me of being at a festival & you don’t want to queue for the portaloos so you squat in the bushes instead.

A6927EA7-D003-47EE-A9FF-8DFB9D64A4CB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34

queenpoppy27

Chatty Member
Sean sending Olivia flowers when she’s on holidays with her friends is probably the most narcissistic, obsessive thing I’ve witnessed on social media. Even if my husband did that as a “nice” surprise for me on a girls holiday I’d be fucking traumatised! As much as I think Olivia is an absolute melt and needs to put her tits and flaps away I really wish she would get away from the absolute creep of a man!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

ManicMayz

Has Home on the hill gone? No more stories bitching about sofology? No more videos of Sean putting up a wonky blind? Or pictures of jugs with one piece of pampas grass in it? 💔

I guess this means Olivia will never upload her "how to boil an egg" tutorial... 💔

I'm not sure how I'm going to cope without all the thrilling #couplegoals content they put out. Let's just hope Olivia keeps bumping into other Olivia's so we can still enjoy her #gifted #collaboration outfits 😭 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 33

ebsx

Raiding his doorless wardrobes for his best Bonmarché outfits as we speak. Ibiza doesn’t know what’s coming. The twat in the hat is back 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Jenealey83

I'm probably going to hate for this but fuck it, here goes...if you want to go on holiday fine, go for it. I would love to get on a plane and piss off somewhere that wasnt this country right now but I cant help but think of so many that have lost homes, livelihoods, family members and friends and that is what is stopping me. So when I see that banshee running through Manchester airport with her arse hanging out it makes me so fucking mad! I've been labelled a sheep for believing that covid exists and wearing my mask, it infuriates me no end. Theres a very small(I hope) minority in this country that simply don't give a fuck and I'm wondering where it went all wrong. It's like morals and respect for others have completely gone out of the window.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

cal799

0A02569B-A725-48F9-BCCA-C1FB828F5802.png

Please don’t tell me she’s going out in that… I’m sorry but you may as well not bother wearing anything

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

BR006

It seems to me Olivia stayed with Sean through lockdown, it was company for her, passed the time while we were stuck at home and she got a few free holidays out it plus her Turkey teeth!! Now things are back to normal and pubs etc open she doesn’t need him. I don’t for a minute believe that she did not know the extent of his work and that those pictures were photoshopped. I could be wrong but I think she’s playing on it for sympathy votes.

I am glad they have split tho as she seemed far too young to be tied down and playing happy family’s with a house etc!

Thread title - House on the hill, Olivia will be glad she never paid a bill

• Haha
Reactions: 31