Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m new to this thread as I’ve only just realised I knew his name and face from somewhere, but I’m friends with Olivia on Facebook as she is well known as one of the biggest trollops in Bolton. Not sure if this has been posted in this but I screenshotted this the other day, everyone is really staying at home whilst saggy lips takes a trip to Mexico?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

whetrent

View attachment 452779
What a way to treat your clients Olivia! No one paid a deposit knowing you was going to move 2 hours away... do the KIND and RIGHT thing by paying people back their money!!! No one is going to drive 2 hours to be made to look like a drag queen, you selfish narcissistic twat! Or even better... donate the deposit money to charity if no one claimed it....

To be honest I highly doubt she is in high demand and has a lot of money to pay back
Could she not of just messaged her two clients privately!?

• Haha
Reactions: 43

ManicMayz

View attachment 446602
I’m glad his followers are still giving him shit!
I think we all know that if he was really doing those things he would be sharing a 1000000 photos of it happening to prove everyone wrong. This is the man that films his drive to Nuneaton and shares a picture of himself in the lift every time he collects his dominos 🙄. Pretty certain we'd be subjected to 54 stories of him posing in a suit and pouting outside of a factory holding his business clutch if this was true 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
All those stories about the horrible trolls of Tattle, yet she is the one uploading pictures to IG of her own boyfriend with a cock going down his windpipe 😂😂😂 Olivia, dearie, that makes you one of us...

ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Wind Fish

There's much worse than those photos around, I've seen him on the bathroom floor riding a dildo stuck to the floor like there's no tomorrow

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Smol52

Chatty Member
B9EFD07B-0389-4D87-B390-635A990CED93.png

What a way to treat your clients Olivia! No one paid a deposit knowing you was going to move 2 hours away... do the KIND and RIGHT thing by paying people back their money!!! No one is going to drive 2 hours to be made to look like a drag queen, you selfish narcissistic twat! Or even better... donate the deposit money to charity if no one claimed it....

To be honest I highly doubt she is in high demand and has a lot of money to pay back

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

ManicMayz

Sean...I’m not sure if you’re aware...your underpants are missing an arse section...
I was skeptical about whether it was really essential work he was doing in Mexico but I see now it really was. There is absolutely no way he could have done this at home. No way at all and we should all feel very silly for doubting him! Those jock straps 100% can only be promoted from a Cancun ensuite and nobody can convince me otherwise!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Everything @Cucumber and eggs said, with knobs on.

I'm sick to the back teeth of influenzas using "be kind" and mental health as a get-out-of-jail-free card for being a selfish cunt. You're not being fucking kind by breaking every rule (and law!!!) possible during this pandemic, mocking the NHS and putting others at risk. This is not essential travel. Sean's photo caption made it quite clear that he's taking the piss.

How dare you and your closeted boyfriend make a mockery of frontline workers, people who've died during the pandemic and their families, and people suffering with genuine mental health issues (worsened by everything going on right now) and then tell us to "be kind"??? Go fuck yourselves with one of Sean's dildos.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Anycraic29

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:

Extending their hols cuz everyone at home knows, that Sean likes to suck on dildos and toes!

• Haha
Dick pics on Twitter, Dildo up the shitter, but Olivia ain't no quitter!!

Each to their own on how he spends his time and who he does and doesn't have sex with.
And if she is fine with that, then who are we to judge.

But she is VERY young. Does she understand the ramifications of her partner sleeping with other men (or women) for money?

Takes nothing away from the fact their opinions on Covid are reckless.

• Haha

atttttx

"I'm not here to say me and sean never argue and that we're perfect because what relationship is?"

Em... yes arguing is normal olivia.. uploading graphic photos of your partner to publicly humiliate them because of an arguement is definitley NOT fucking normal....

• Haha
Reactions: 33

HarringBird

Haven’t seen the videos but let me guess -

Olivia’s laughing like a hyena the whole time?
Sean is talking to the camera with an Eastenders accent?
Both are trying to sing along but neither really know the words, so just shout out the bits they do know?
Olivia keeps grabbing Sean’s face to kiss him - and makes sure the camera records it?
Tequila?
Sean’s taking the piss out of Olivia because she doesn’t know something; so he does a Instagram-poll to see who wins?
Sean looks bored shitless but has the fake smile on; pretending to be having fun?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33